Prepping everything from pumpkin pies to party platters.
By amandap80
Great Post JimmOfTheDead!
By oSpriteo
amandap80 wrote:Raven, have you seen the WoodChuck Pumpkin Cider??
I picked up a six pack of this today but i am saving it for Halloween night. I wasn't aware they only bottle it for only 2 and a half hours a year. I would have picked up more but all the reviews i looked at said its hard to even taste the pumpkin in the cider.
By Raven
oSpriteo wrote:
amandap80 wrote:Raven, have you seen the WoodChuck Pumpkin Cider??
I picked up a six pack of this today but i am saving it for Halloween night. I wasn't aware they only bottle it for only 2 and a half hours a year. I would have picked up more but all the reviews i looked at said its hard to even taste the pumpkin in the cider.
I picked up some of this last night, but have not tried it yet either. I'm still excited about it despite what other reviews may say.
By amandap80
RavensDestiny wrote:I picked up some of this last night, but have not tried it yet either. I'm still excited about it despite what other reviews may say.
Raven, did you get to try your pumpkin cider?
By Raven
amandap80 wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:I picked up some of this last night, but have not tried it yet either. I'm still excited about it despite what other reviews may say.
Raven, did you get to try your pumpkin cider?
I did try it and although it was good, I didn't think it had much of a pumpkin flavor to it. I still like the Fall line best.
By Tkaraoke
I have some Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale in the fridge right now. I actually really like it because the pumpkin taste isn't overwhelming.
By keifferone
zombombie wrote:A minion party would be amazing :) though I think a UK Minion party might be more likely...
That would be amazing. :D
By shaft28
I'm a red ale and lager kind of guy but I typically can't stand any of the pumpkin ales folks put out (I usually hate fruit beer of all kinds). But a local pizza place had a Pumpkin Porter, think it was Imperial Pumpkin porter and I have to say it was fantastic. The heavier beer with the pumpkin spice...really really works well.
By keifferone
Well with all the talk of pumpkin beer on here I stop and picked up some Blue Moon Pumpkin ale last night and........... Well............ That was horrid. Sorry I guess I am not a Pumpkin beer person. :( :cry: