Prepping everything from pumpkin pies to party platters.
By Maley
I love to bake.

Pumpkin Pie Cake

1 29oz can pumpkin
1 12 oz can evaporated milk
3 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 yellow cake mix
3/4 cup butter melted
chopped walnuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix well pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt and spice.
Pour mixture into a 9 X 13 baking dish.
Sprinkle DRY cake mix on top of pumpkin mixture.
Pour melted butter over the top of the cake mix.
Sprinkle with walnuts and bake.

350 degrees for 55 - 60 minutes.

Allow to cool and serve.

Pumpkin Cake

2 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 15oz can pumpkin
3/4 cup raisins (optional)
1/2 cup walnuts (optional)

Grease and flour a 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Combine dry ingredients and set aside. Cream together butter, sugar and eggs. Alternate adding dry mixture and pumpkin, mixing thoroughly after each. Add raisins and nuts (optional). Put in baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.

Allow to cool, cut and serve with whipped cream.

This also makes great large or small loaves and mini muffins. Excellent for breakfast! :D
By GUS
Thanks Maley, I'm currently compiling a few pumpkin recipes so will add that to the mix.
By OldTrustyLegs
This is a link to some pumpkin cookies that I've made a couple of times and they always go down well: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/cookies/melt- ... n-cookies/.

I make the frosting a bit differently as their recipe is almost a glaze. I put a lot more powdered sugar in it, so mine is more of a butterscotch buttercream frosting.

I also make this multiple times every year: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/cheese/pumpki ... se-spread/.

Tastes great on bagels. My sister pretty much eats it with a spoon. Also, DO NOT FORGET THE SUGAR. I did that once, but luckily just added it in afterward.
By snow2alike
I just bumped pumpkin (and other ingredients) up on my grocery list.

The pumpkin spread just sounds oh so so good !

I buy pumpkin cookies that have a cream cheese icing and they are wondeful. I will have to give this one a try.
By OldTrustyLegs
You could probably make cream cheese frosting rather than what they have in the recipe and use that instead. But I will say that my version of that frosting is mighty tasty.
By staticfurball
I love cream cheese frosting with pumpkin cake.
this year im makind a pumpkin praline cheesecake for my birthday, and as a little extra I think Ill make some dulce de leche caramel, that stuff is always a hit with my family.