Prepping everything from pumpkin pies to party platters.
Good folk! (& the not so good, ...Nos)
As I make batches of sausages via my sausage maker attatchment on our lovely new FREE kenwood chef 3010 machine, (those in the uk can pm me if they'd like to know & go this route its £300 here) ..tool times tim taylor would be impressed at it's grunt..

Are there any Pumpkin recipes that can be involved to make a winter sausage or similar, as we've grown an experimental Kin this year we know it's had safe food & fluids (the ones imported for halloween from eastern europe are dubious for eating)

I guess it would be a spicier variety but could be wrong? if it could be added to a batch I'd love to know anyone elses experience in that area please.

Incidentally we use a vacuum sealing machine for our meat so longevity is not a problem, if worse happens I'll scoop & vacuum seal the innards till i find something interesting ..other than soup!
By SaneInsideInsanity
Not that ive heard of Gus but i'll get some friends to start playing and see if they come up with anything. I can;t play with it myself at home due to bf but i know some chefs who are always up for a challenge