Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
No wonder your avatar is looking a little bigger your diet is terrible :lol: . All kidding aside those treats look great. I go more for the pumpkin spice lattes.
I've had some of those in the past. Enjoy! Aldi are selling pumpkin ale, don't know what it's called but will be picking a few up on Monday, so will post a pic then.
I like the St Ambroise Pumpkin Ale! I also made pumpkin cupcakes for thanks giving to go with my evil gingerbread men i topped them with cream cheese icing yummmm :D
zombombie wrote:So, not pumpkin flavoured, but certainly Halloween related:

And a bottle of Dead Guy Ale - had to get this when I saw it! Tastes nice too :)

I've toured the brewery where that is made. Came home with some Dead Guy pint glasses. They have a cool bar inside the brewery with taste testing.

NOONE wrote:I know it's not pumpkin but I just tried candy corn Oreos. They are soooo good! But the Pumpkin Cider sounds delicious! I am very happy to see it's non alcoholic!
I've been looking for those everywhere! lucky!
Lala wrote:
NOONE wrote:I know it's not pumpkin but I just tried candy corn Oreos. They are soooo good! But the Pumpkin Cider sounds delicious! I am very happy to see it's non alcoholic!
I had one candy corn Oreo today. I really didn't think it tasted any different than regular Oreo's..  :P
RavensDestiny wrote:
Lala wrote:
I had one candy corn Oreo today. I really didn't think it tasted any different than regular Oreo's..  :P
My loving mother bought both normal Halloween Oreos and candy corn Oreos so I was able to compare them. They are different and I think I like the candy corn ones more. Maybe it's just because they are new. Apparently they are only sold at Target for a limited time because only a small amount were made. Well at least that is what my mom said and she hasn't lead me a stray yet. My mom also bought these cool ghost and pumpkin muffin tins. Maybe I could carve a design on a muffin this year!  :lol: I love Halloween.