Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By mesmark
I have to make a quick 3-4 day run back to the States. I already paid a ton to have stuff shipped here, so technically I don't need anything, but if you were me, where would you go and what would you buy?

I asked my wife what my budget should be and she said to buy whatever I thought we needed and we couldn't readily get here :shock: :shock: I'm thinking of getting some skulls, maybe a fog machine. I need to be able to fit my haul into one large bag/suitcase.

Any thoughts?
By Raven
I'd check out the online sites of some of the typical Halloween stores here. Spirit, Halloween City. They should also tell you if they are located near where you are going. That way you can plan out what you are looking for. Just make sure you leave enough room for all the little added things you will inevitably see and want just walking through the store.

Make sure to get a severed limb or two to put in your suitcase. If they run it through the x-ray at the airport it would be interesting to hear what the reaction was to seeing what looks like an arm or foot showing up. :D
By Kayo
i cant tell you what you need without knowing what you have. :roll: but i'm with RavensDestiny look online at halloween and craft stores near your destination. however theatre supply stores may be the best to find realistic severed limbs and fake blood :twisted:
By mesmark
I''ll probably have a skeleton or two in my bag :)

I might get a little strobe light and maybe some more Halloween lights.

Basically, I don't have much in the way of commercial products. I can't get much of anything in Japan and generally forces me to make everything or make do with other things. However, I find myself in the States in Oct. and today might mark the beginning of a Halloween shopping spree :D

I'll let you know what I get.
By mesmark
Really, the only things I'm nostalgic for are candy items. Things like candy corn, tootsie rolls and those milky ways that I didn't care for at the time but now remind me of Halloween.

I didn't have much time for shopping. I went to a Party America store and Walmart. Hobby Lobby was closed on Sunday when I did my shopping. That's too bad because that's where I usually find some stuff I really like.

I really didn't find anything I absolutely needed. Some of the larger animated props were cool but I needed to be able to bring the stuff back, so they were sort of off the list. Again, I felt really rushed so I just blew through the place.

I got some staples and what I originally said I wanted. I got some skulls, a bag of bones, some small skulls, halloween lights, a strobe light, some pumpkin lights, a mister with a small bowl, black balloons, some fun caution tape, stickers, and a psych ward bloodied-up jump suit.

The jump suit I might place in the picture spot and then later get someone to put on and stand in the haunted house. They can just stand there for small kids and go after the bigger kids. We'll see :twisted:

I might set up a witch or something to presumably be stirring the misty cauldron. However, time is short.