Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By macynwa
Hi me and my girlfriend had our first child 3 weeks ago Jay who was born 8 weerks early and is still in the baby unit in hospital

We have kitted his room out winnie the pooh and i wanted to carve a pumpkin this halloween for him

I have a design i did at work (well the design was from a coluring book i just changed the balloons)

Is there anyway (and this might not be allowed so apologise if not) someone could make a carving template from it, i dont mind paying for someones time (again sorry if this is not allowed)

I would really appreciate anyones help

Thanks

Mark

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E ... hZ7ynow6VM
Hey Mark! I'm the one to blame for all the pumpkin patterns on this site. :lol: Your Pooh image might be a bit complex, as is, to work as a pumpkin pattern. But I might be able to work up something in the same spirit. I'll be in touch of I'm able to help out.

By the way, welcome to the forum, and congrats on the birth of your little sprout. Best of health to baby Jay.
Excellant anything in the same spirit would be great

Thanks for the reply

Mark

P.S i bought the carving kit from this site last year but it arrived just after halloween so will be using for first time this year :D
Hi just wondered if you managed to have a look at the design obviously your porobably major busy with it been halloween so if you dont have time no worries ill just have to think of summit else :D

Mark