Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Ok. I have a developed a rigorous stress/endurance test for those of you that have "issues". This will help Ryan to weed out the crazies.

I need to know your stress level on a scale of 1-10 (I have a feeling that Ryan may actually fail this one, and Combi for sure)

Ok, so I failed, very very badly...

there's only two things that were missed that could have set me off (ok I lie, there are more), the big ones though, empty rolls of TP on the hangar... and toothpaste squeezed from the middle!
Is my OCD that well publicized? :wink: Yeah, most of these would drive me pretty nuts. I'd have the urge to flip that encyclopedia, swap those cups, rotate that Fig Newton.

What would really make me go mad is the misaligned floor tiles, since I couldn't easily fix that. At the very least, I'd need to throw a rug over it. But... knowing it's under there might still bother me. I'd have to move! :lol:
all of the tiles bug me and so does the upside down book. although i understand the purpose of putting a research book upside down i used to do stuff like that when doing school papers. i dont know how bad that is to fail because that is just a need for patterns to be consistent
Some people actually open the bag of chips of from the bottom on purpose. They say all the flavor sinks to the bottom. I personally think a chip from the top or bottom tastes the same.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Is my OCD that well publicized? :wink: Yeah, most of these would drive me pretty nuts. I'd have the urge to flip that encyclopedia, swap those cups, rotate that Fig Newton.

What would really make me go mad is the misaligned floor tiles, since I couldn't easily fix that. At the very least, I'd need to throw a rug over it. But... knowing it's under there might still bother me. I'd have to move! :lol:
Not that well publicized, but it was a hunch based on how thorough you are with the website. I figured you had a little in you.

The cups bother me. The worst is definitely the dark colored misaligned tiles.
The shelves are nothing short of AWESOME, IMO. And they only two thongs that really make me cringe are the two pictures of the mismatched and misaligned tiles... I could fix it, but the problem with it is that i shouldn't have to! Gah, it's just a perfect example of laziness!