Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
chuckwagon wrote:"The shelves are nothing short of AWESOME, IMO. And the only two thongs that really make me cringe"
:lol: :lol:
Thongs generally don't make me cringe. But the tiles did illicit a full body shiver. And the cups. And the upside down book. gak. :shock:

Those are the ones that drove me off the wall. If any of this had happened in my house. *shudders* THE HORROR!!! (and then they would have to die).
for me, it's just the black and white tiles that would get to me. The rest are temporary and rather than upset me, I'd just wonder "why?"

The outdoor tiles just seem like someone ran out of one set and used what they could find. Seems cheap or like poor planning. Not upsetting.

I would definitely fix the cups of juice. Ruin my day, no. But, I would fix them :D
Yep, every one of those things would drive me absolutely crazy and I'd spend a good deal of time fixing them. But then I'm the sort of person who arranges store shelves as I'm shopping if they are not facing front, placed wrong, etc.

As cool as the book shelf looks, I would have a panic attack about the books falling off and getting battered or even lightly dented. That is seriously one of my biggest pet peeves.
OMG they all botrhered me...exept the book case, that was pretty cool!
The open carton for sure bugged me out my whole family does that. The only thing that bugged me more is when, one time I wnt in the fridge to get the milk bag out and found that it was chewed open instead of cut with scissors urg :x
I love the design of the shelves.

The only two that bothers me are the tiles and the pizza. The tiles just look like half-@$$ed workmanship. The pizza - well you ruined 8-10 perfectly good slices of pizza. That's sacrelige where I come from :lol:.

-Fred