Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
Excellent idea! Don't forget if you have cable or satellite that SyFy is doing their 31 Days of Halloween. I also have Chiller T.V. which usually amps up the scary movies this time of year. Just in case you have time for a few movies you maybe haven't seen.
By pagemaster1993
I watch a Halloween or Horror movie everyday of October. The list is really long and needs to be edited.
By NOONE
I have only seen two scary movies in my whole life. Haunting in Connecticut and When a Stranger Calls. Both creepy. I always get excited before I watch scary movies and I am not too excited after... When my imagination begins to work... Oh does it work... But that is cool idea to get you in that Halloween mood.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
How are your horror nights going, Dredge? I wish I could immerse myself in horror movies this month, but I simply don't have the time to just relax and pay attention to a flick.

Mostly, I tend to rewatch classics that I've seen before, so that I can work at the same time and not feel to bad if I can't keep my eyes on the movie non-stop.

So far this month I've watched An American Werewolf in London and Sleepy Hollow. I have the blurays for Trick 'r Treat and Halloween sitting right next to me, begging to be viewed too.
By blueikaos
I hate not having enough time to watch movies this month!

I love your list though. 1408 is one of my favorites and on my agenda for this week!

So far this month I've watched
Nightmare on Elm St
Night of the living dead (90's version)
Wrong Turn 1 and 2
13 Ghosts
Motel Hell
Childs Play

and I think that's it. :(

Hope you are enjoying your movie list!!
By monstermash
Ive managed a good bunch of films too. Ive been watching them when I should be alseep or when ive been making my props. I half watch a lot of my favourite films because I know them so well I don't have to look at them to know whats happening. Here's what I can remember watching so far:
The Birds, Bucket Of Blood, The Ghoul, 1408, The little Shop of Horrors (1960), Joy Ride/Roadkill, Interview With A Vampire, Piranha (1978), The Innkeepers, The Skeleton Key, Basket Case, Hellraiser, Daybreakers and The Crazies.

Ive got a big stack of great horrors ready for when I start carving my kins. I'd say ive probably kept my absolute favourites for my carving days.