Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By nosferatu
This afternoon I suddenly realised that I hadn't renewed my Monster Harvest membership. To be continued....

(Authors note:
I usually renew as soon as possible into the New Year but somehow have forgot. However, it must have been lodged in my subconscious for it to pop out of nowhere. I was in a garden centre at the time buying a Twisted Hazel. I think the assistant thought I was swearing due to the exorbitant price)

......I renewed and Carved Happily Ever After. The End.
By MooBoo
Amazing story! I was hooked from the first sentence, an the introduction of the garden assistant character was mind blowing! Loved the ending, would read again! :D
By punchi
Thank goodness! Maybe, just maybe, Ryan will take it as a sign to launch the site. Then it would have a happy, magical ending!
By SuperSonic
Quite a gripping story nosferatu!!!! I was almost afraid you'd suck the blood out of that poor sap (garden assistant)! Good thing you didn't and there was a happy ending.

Ohh Ryan. We seem to have a "close-to-malfunctioning" Nosferatu here. A launch would certainly help re-arrange his circuits
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Phew! That tale had me on the edge of my seat... for a split second, before the conclusion hit like a warm beam of light from the jack o' lantern's mouth.

But I don't think this story is quite finished yet. Allow me to help with the epilogue...
By monstermash
I had a similarly terrifying experience. It... it was, oh its to horrible to say. My, my Paypal balance. IT READ £00.00!! AAAHHHHH! :shock: :(
After a night of grave robbing I managed to come up with the cash and can sleep soundly knowing I have a monster harvest subscription. Pheww! :twisted:
By S.A.M
Imagine if you tried to renew your membership but your paypal/card was denied and you were doing it just days before Halloween :shock: I usually renew when the new site launches but I might go do it sooner now :lol:
By SuperSonic
Seems like there was a lot of us that didn't renew.....

I did in June :D
By MooBoo
I usually renew in June, i like to make sure i have all patterns printed just incase they get retired! An then im ready for new season. :D
By purple1worm
What a gripping tale! All's well that ends well . Thanks for the reminder Nos, I have to renew my Monster Harvest too!
In fact I think I'll do it right now before I forget!