Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
zombombie wrote:What did you have in mind pagemaster? I shot out the gate so fast that I've kind of lost momentum... I need to get my head back in the game and get my costume sorted!
I'm so glad I read your sig line. I thought you were a new member, then was surprised you already had so many posts, so I thought you must be posting a bunch of spam. :)

I wouldn't mind changing my user name to just Raven, but I think that's already taken. :x

And to keep with the thread, I'm heading to Michaels craft store today. I shall report back with any Halloween themed sightings.
By ghostface
RavensDestiny wrote:
zombombie wrote:What did you have in mind pagemaster? I shot out the gate so fast that I've kind of lost momentum... I need to get my head back in the game and get my costume sorted!
I'm so glad I read your sig line. I thought you were a new member, then was surprised you already had so many posts, so I thought you must be posting a bunch of spam. :)

I wouldn't mind changing my user name to just Raven, but I think that's already taken. :x

And to keep with the thread, I'm heading to Michaels craft store today. I shall report back with any Halloween themed sightings.
I had the same thought RD! :lol: And my fingers are crossed that you bring back some Halloween info!
By Raven
UPDATE on the Halloween recon mission! Michaels is bringing out the spookiness, I repeat, Michaels is starting to stock the delightfully creepy merchandise. No faux 'kins spotted yet, but the shelves have some nice decorations on them and a lot of the crafty things are out. I had to pick up this beautiful lady for my skeleton collection, I just couldn't resist her charm!

Okay now I am getting even more excited. My only problem is I want to save money this year, and will probably only be buying craft pumpkins and "howler" lights (if I can find them again) this year.
I was at my local Wal-Mart today and saw that they had some Harvest stuff, but nothing Halloween yet. I think we will have to wait until the Back To School stuff is out before Halloween comes in.
By CorpseBride
I shivered with joy the other day when my local dollar store was hauling out the halloween goodies....bring on the cool crisp fall air and creatures of the night. Now I just need to decide what my big project is going to be this year! First it was tombstones...then my Pumpkin Patch Master....perhap a zombie ground breaker this year??
By monstermash
Ive bought some pvc pipe for a reaper statue and have been on the phone with my pumpkin grower. Nothing spooky so far in shops here, I'll just have to do some grave-robbing for props this year.