Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Oh, how quickly it comes to us every year. I can almost see my self covered with the dust of a Michael's Craft Pumpkin.
By DoomCookie
Yes! I am so excited I can't stand it! I wonder what my neighbors would think if I started decorating now? :lol:
By Raven
I just came here to post the same thing. 100 days left!! WOO!

Due to the extreme heat this summer and lack of rain a few weeks ago, a lot of leaves here have turned color and have fallen from the trees. It looks like early fall and adds to the excitement of the coming season. While I don't get the crisp, cool temperatures in the fall here I am looking forward to it being below 90 degrees at least!

I have a few craft projects in mind this year that I need to get started on. I just wish the craft stores would put out the Halloween themed things as quickly as they do the Christmas stuff.
DoomCookie wrote:Yes! I am so excited I can't stand it! I wonder what my neighbors would think if I started decorating now? :lol:
Well I do not hear people complaining when people decorate way early for Christmas, so why complain about decorating early for Halloween.
By SuperSonic
99 Days!!! (I update early every day).

Spoil yourself if you want :wink:
By Raven
sloaner wrote:Is it sad that I have already picked most of my patterns for this year.
I can never do that because I never know what the new patterns will be. I always want to do a Harry Potter theme and carve all the Harry Potter patterns together, but I only have a limited number of pumpkins and always end up using them for new patterns.
By sloaner
I always go for the new ones as well but this year I wanted to have a lot of patterns that go together. I may keep a few spares but I already know a few I want to create my theme. Although some of those are patterns I hope Ryan makes I don't know if he will.