Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ok, I change my answer. I want any (or all) blade from the Zombie Tools collection. Thanks for bringing the source to my attention, DoomCookie. Your choice of The Reaper is a great one. You get slicing power, stabbing point, and distance range.
By FlyTags
Yeah, I think I'd take a Reaper over a naginata any day of the week. Long, sharp, fast, with a center of gravity that stays close to the body. Chalk me up for one!
By pagemaster1993
Those are some pretty nice bladed weapons. I think I would collect them more than use them though, but in the event of Zombie Apocalypse I would have to use them.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
pagemaster1993 wrote:I think I would collect them more than use them though, but in the event of Zombie Apocalypse I would have to use them.
Aside from something like an apocalypse, when would you use them anyway, pagemaster1993? You're not a serial killer, are you? Wait, don't answer that... I don't want to get involved. :lipssealed:
By Hottie McNaughty
I've been asking for a flail for Christmas for years and still haven't gotten one. Maybe it will be this year? I'm also pretty handy with a good solid platform shoe.

If I needed to get life saving weaponry quickly I would choose the Mack Daddy O from Zombie Tools.
By Chewy
I'm in the other camp from most of you guys, I think if i'm carrying a blade,it's a backup only. I think i'd much rather keep my distance.

For me, it's a tossup, my first choice would be a good semi-auto 12 gauge - overwhelming stopping power at medium-short range, very common ammunition, can be used as a club in a pinch and - this is important too, I can use it to get myself dinner.

The other choice, a good semi-auto .22LR - no, not a lot of stopping power when compared to the 12 ga, but, my 10/22 Ruger with scope mounted will put 2" groups down range at 100 yards - which means I should be able to place the rounds appropriately for zombies out that far & the diminutive 22 round packs enough punch to do enough damage at that range. Semi automatic means I can keep up a sustained barrage of well placed shots. The beauty of .22LR ammo - not only can I carry thousands of rounds, it's practically everywhere. I might not be able to get hollow-point hyper velocity loads everywhere, but, I'll be able to get something...
By monstermash
I'd have bite-proof full body armour and a big stick to poke them with. I'd have a blast just annoying them with a stick.
By jonmf77
Might be a bit unconventional...but I'd go with a mini gun (if ammo wasn't an issue). The way I see it is if the mini gun can hit an invisible preadator in the jungle imagine what it can do to a large group of zombies :wink:

Almost forgot......a machete & a hockey mask for hand to hand combat :D
By SuperSonic
I'm gonna say a Katana, like Ryan said. Same reasons too, long, sharp and I have small experience in swordsmanship.

For mid range attacks, I would use an M16A4 Assault Rifle. 3 burst, accurate as hell. Long as your not in a smalllllll room, you should be fine.

The Ferrous Wolf is also a nice sword I'd be interested in.
By badwill1
Id use a long wooden pole with a metal hook. Crack the skull, break bones, zombie killing goodness :twisted:
By nosferatu
A steam roller. So long as the zombies wouldn't mind kindly waiting for an hour and a half for the boiler to fire up and were then kind enough to run directly at me in a straight line, I would be fine. A road tarmaced with zombies, bones and guts and it would still be better than any motorway in the UK.

However, the sly ones who attack from behind or the side would be dealt swiftly with a blowtorch. Slightly bigger than the one I have in the kitchen to make creme brûlée, unless I only wanted to singe them.

I'd also have adapted my "rolls" with guillotines so that those zombie candidates who successfully negotiated the initial sift would make the final cut. "Congratulations! Please pick your head up off the floor of the cab and die. What do you mean you can't? Oh, hands as well, triple score."