Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By sodajazz
like mentioned earlier what the buyers dont realise is that in most cases they can subscribe to the site for less than they pay for the stencils on ebay :twisted:

plus get tons more stencils :D
By matspud
ebay item 6573408575.
Contacted and warned of breach of copyright. Most likely a member as right up to date with latest stencil!!!!
By Drayco
There's another auction on eBay item #5630223916 where the seller claims to be a Zombie Pumpkin member who is willing to share your patterns or is willing to give them their access code to your website to the highest bidder. :x
By taber
Wow, what is wrong with people.
By bronkula
y'know... ACTUALLY... that's not a bad idea... cuz who the hell wouldn't just go to the site and join? if i didn't know none of us had done that, i would say that's almost a decent advertising scheme... cuz the guy actually put the url in his auction. so he's either SUPER stupid, or kind of smart.
By taber
I was just thinking, Ryan could maybe post Ebay things himself with "information" on how to "find pumpkin patterns" then just email people his web site url. LOLZ!
By sodajazz
i like the way seller says
.....not looking to make a profit just tryin to share some very cool stencils!!!!
then why does bidding start at $0.99 :P
and why 20 available :x
By bronkula
oh, the mere fact that he's offering to allow people to use his account makes him an idiot. cuz we have measures in place to catch that stuff, but i'm saying the idea is interesting, albeit a bit shifty.
By sodajazz
bronkula how does that work :?:
only asking cause my printer is can be very Temperamental :?
so sometimes i have to use mum and dads computer ..... dont want you to think im giving out access to site to others......dont want to be booted out :cry:
By Dragon
Boy, that's gonna be a lot of upset buyers when the account closes.
By sodajazz
auction on eBay item #5630223916 where the seller claims to be a Zombie Pumpkin member who is willing to share your patterns or is willing to give them their access code to your website to the highest bidder
still there wed 2nd nov four hours left but it doesnt look like any where sold, maybe his very descriptive advert promoting the site worked against him and all the potential customers came straight to zombie pumpkins :D
By matspud
Just checked and ther is at least one bidder. Wonder if we should warm him.