Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Dragon
That same lot was also discovered by some people on The Pumpkin Wizard forum back on the 13th. I'm surprised it's still up.

(I hope there's nothing wrong with mentioning other sites. If it's considered competition since they also have pumpkin patterns, I apologize.)
By bronkula
i'm pretty sure we're all agreed that mentioning is fine. as long as you're not outright spamming like that zazamook character that just signed up. :)
By sodajazz
i had to pay to gain access to the stencil collection and to use them to carve pumpkins and i refuse to give them away ... quite rightly
so i understand your concerns on members profiting from the stencils

but where do you stand on your stencils being used to carve pumpkins then auctioned for charity.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'd probably be okay with something like that, depending on what the charity is and how you credit Zombie Pumpkins. If you're interested in doing something like this, email me the specifics of your idea and maybe we can work something out.
By sodajazz
e bay.co.uk
Pumpkin Carving Stencils
Item number: 8227783847
another one cashing in on zp stencils, thought e bay had been told

works out about $2. 65
97 available
cashing in for about $257 unless you can get item pulled :evil:
By firefly
Item number: 6572521256

Item number: 6572521456

Item number: 8227783847
Item number: 6572527117

Ryan chuck the book at theese guys
By Wedge
Someone else on another site had a great idea. We need to sign up on Ebay with dummy accounts. All bid on the items as high as we can. No pay then leave negative feedback stating it breaks copyright laws. Negative feedback can destroy a sellers reputation on there.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Heh, thanks for sticking up for me guys. I've chucked the book at these sellers. :twisted:

Unfortunately, eBay likes to take several days to take action, and by then the auction is sometimes over.

Interestingly, this latest thief bought the stencils from the thief mentioned earlier in this thread. And then immediately went and resold them himself.

Kinda sad to see people profiting from my work without giving me credit. What's sadder is that the bidders buying these stolen goods don't realize they can get even MORE stencils on this site, often for less than the auction is asking for. :(
By firefly
this is a reply i have recieved off one of the sellers
Hi,

I just checked the website, and I must admit they are the same.

I didn't know this, and I wa sent these by a friend from Canada.

I will stop the auction right now.

Thanks for pointing this out to me.
Dean
looks like someone does have some decency and isnt willing to do the dirty on someones own work top job Dean.
dont know about the other two they just say they didnt download them and bought them from another seller
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, very nice. The world isn't such a bad place after all. :) Thanks for contacting that eBay seller and sharing the reply here.

I've got so much going on at this time of year, it's hard for me to keep an eye on everything. So I appreciate that you guys have my back!
By Drayco
Hey Ryan. Some loser with the screen name of Cagedheat3 is blatantly advertising your patterns for sale using your mock up pumpkin pics on eBay item #6572879352.
By Wedge
Wow that guy has some serious cajones. He took the pictures right off the ZP site. I am going to try to get this guys email and see if we can't get his account pulled from ebay.