Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Mister_JP
Well, if Corona is the only beer you have tried, maybe THAT'S why you hate beer! lol

If you are going Tiki, then rum is the liquor you should be leaning toward. I like the dark stuff like Meyer's. But spiced rum (ala Captain Morgan's) is always popular too. Plus it goes well with both Tiki and pirate themed pumpkins!
By Pumpkin King
You know you have a pumpkin carving addiction when you are now planning in May for how many pumpkins you will be carving this fall.

You know you have a pumpkin carving addiction when you are checking to see how many funkins you still have in your personal stock to strart the carving season with.
By matspud
Pumpkin King wrote:You know you have a carving pumpkin addiction when you are starting your third 5 inch 3 ring binder to hold all your carving patterns.
Only on your 3rd Pumpkin King ?:D Come on catch up :P :D
By cyberdman
Yeah no kidding I have a whole large-sized milk crate full of full folders. None of which are on my computer and I have 100s upon 100s on my computer. :D
By matspud
I must admit I am quite proud of my pattern collection especially as kits aren't as readily available here. Thank goodness for the internet and wonderful sites and even more wonderful people who go out of their way to help. I REALLY appreciate it.

:kiss:

I am slowly scanning all my patterns but still like to have folders of printed patterns as it makes it easier for others to choose their patterns.
By cyberdman
matspud wrote:... but still like to have folders of printed patterns as it makes it easier for others to choose their patterns.
I can definately agree with that.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm all for the idea of folders/binders for storing all your pumpkin stencils. In the case of a pumpkin carving party, the host may not have a computer set up... and even with a computer, it can be hard for everyone to cram around the computer at once.

That's why I like to bring my binder of patterns when I hit the road to go carving. Folks can pick right of the book. Or for even quicker browsing, print out the pages of sample thumbnails (as in this page).
By GUS
You know that your'e addicted when you'd rather spend money on importing MORE funkins in than buying & wasting time on the latest gaming consoles...

Or when your brand new expensive 200w? equivilant LED security light becomes known as your pumpkin carving light for showing up pricked out carving patterns due to it's superior cold white light.. (rather than scaring off burglars)
By rosesrunred
Another sign your addicted, you have a collection of pumpkin lights and candles. The Rainbow pumpkin light, pumpkin strobe light, battery tea lights, etc. And you still want something different.
By sissy
You know you are addicted when you take more pictures of a pumpkin display while on vacation than you do of your child.
By Jessi
People walk by your house in May and point to your house and say, "That's the house with all the cool pumpkins!"

You see people at the grocery store and they say, "Hey, aren't you the girl that carves all those pumpkins?"

On Halloween, people get pictures taken with you and your pumpkins and offer to buy your pumpkins from you.

All of which has happened to me.
By Kittie
Jessi wrote:People walk by your house in May and point to your house and say, "That's the house with all the cool pumpkins!"

You see people at the grocery store and they say, "Hey, aren't you the girl that carves all those pumpkins?"

On Halloween, people get pictures taken with you and your pumpkins and offer to buy your pumpkins from you.

Hey I get that too!!! My neighbors all call me the Pumpkin Lady.
By CorpseBride
Kittie wrote:
Jessi wrote:People walk by your house in May and point to your house and say, "That's the house with all the cool pumpkins!"

Hey I get that too!!! My neighbors all call me the Pumpkin Lady.
Ha ha ha! Me too...they also call me Halloween Girl. We should start a club or something! :lol: