Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
For those in the U.S. According to movies, novels and legends this is what will get you depending on the state you live in.

I love Maine's. Looks like I will fall victim to Cthulhu.

Last edited by Raven on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Euri
So glad I don't live in Arizona! :shock:

But why are the good people of Indiana worried about Daylight Savings Time? Anybody know?
By pagemaster1993
Great I get Zombies. Oh well I will just stock up on Chainsaws and AK-47s.
By Raven
Euri wrote:So glad I don't live in Arizona! :shock:

But why are the good people of Indiana worried about Daylight Savings Time? Anybody know?
Indiana is a mess when it comes to DST and time zones. I think they may have changed it but at one time the state was split down the middle, one half being in the central time zone, the other in eastern. On top of that only certain counties in each time zone observed Daylight Savings Time.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
New England is known for it's haunting, and it looks my state of Connecticut is also doomed by ghosts. The "spirit" theme of this year is pretty fitting, I guess.
By Euri
Huh. Who knew DLS could be so haunting. I guess ghosts and the Bear Lake Monster aren't too bad. :D
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Unfortunately I'm not on the map, but it would probably be ghosts.

I grew up in Amherst, NS, the home of the Great Amherst Mystery.
By ghostface
Great! I get Michael Myers! Go figure! Hey, at least I don't live in Haddon Field! :lol:
By wookie66
I get vampires, i guess it wouldn't be so bad to have eternal life and suck peoples blood for a living. Maybe i will get lucky and become a vampire then go back to high school and meet a really pale girl who acts like she is on drugs and she can have my demon vampire baby. One can only wish :lol:
By Kayo
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Bigfoot's coming for me! (no surprise, really)
we also have vampires, radiation from hanford and if in Fremont ZOMBIES (but only during the summer) :lol:
By Batgirl
Cannibals: Living Zombies.

Fun.
By Hottie McNaughty
Kayo wrote:
we also have vampires, radiation from hanford and if in Fremont ZOMBIES (but only during the summer) :lol:
Don't forget the Troll!
By Kayo
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
Kayo wrote:
Don't forget the Troll!
i dont drive a bug and that bridge scares me so i think i'm safe