Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By SuperSonic
:lol: :lol: :lol: I can't help but laugh at some of these! :P

However, for us in Ontario. I can only imagine what it would be out of these. My guess? Ghosts.
Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RavensDestiny wrote:For those in the U.S. According to movies, novels and legends this is what will get you depending on the state you live in.

I love Maine's. Looks like I will fall victim to Cthulhu.

Cool! Where did u find that and is there one for Canada?
By NOONE
Feel kind of weird bumping this but I just found it! Kind of a cool map! I was so worried that Utah was going to be Mormons! :lol: But I didn't know we had a monster. Better not go to Bear Lake :o
By sloaner
NOONE wrote:Feel kind of weird bumping this but I just found it! Kind of a cool map! I was so worried that Utah was going to be Mormons! :lol: But I didn't know we had a monster. Better not go to Bear Lake :o
hahaha, well I do see truckers on there and they aren't too scary.
By chuckwagon
SuperSonic wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I can't help but laugh at some of these! :P

However, for us in Ontario. I can only imagine what it would be out of these. My guess? Ghosts.
... The British!! :lol: :lol:
By SuperSonic
chuckwagon wrote:
SuperSonic wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I can't help but laugh at some of these! :P

... The British!! :lol: :lol:

1 by land

2 by Sea!

:P
After reading Max Brooks The Zombie Survival Guide I think I am okay with living in Zombie infested Pennsylvania.
By Raven
chuckwagon wrote:Okay, I totally get Rhode Island being Cthulhu for the simple fact that Lovecraft was from Providence, but what's the connection with Tennessee?
Tennessee really should have been the Bell Witch, it would have made much more sense. I think they decided on Cthulhu because we have the legend of Nyarlathotep, who in Tennessee takes the form of "The Dark One". Nyarlathotep is a malevolent deity in the Cthulhu Mythos. This is all I can think of why they chose Cthulhu for us.

I'm originally from Idaho, and I can tell you the Locust is a very fitting choice for that state.
I'm glad I'm far away from the aliens! I think I can live with being killed by a vampire.
As a Michigan resident, I think ours should have been the Michigan Dogman. The Clock in the Wall is from a kids book, I think... and when compared with Bigfoot and the Jersey Devil, Dogman ranks better.