Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By SaneInsideInsanity
250 about 100 less then last year and 250 less then what i was expecting...:(
By The Captain
4, down from 21 last year. I think it being on a Saturday more people went places, rather then staying close to home like they do when Halloween is on a weeknight. Oh well, candy stays good for a long time. I'll nibble til Christmas
By SuperSonic
100-120 it was a GREAT turnout.... after the wind stopped anyway.
By Artex76
We had about 150 which around what I planned on. We had a slow start also but once the rain stopped it picked up but ended early this year.
By vibhandaka
We had about 10 which is about the same as last year. Most of ours were teenagers. We had one little girl who came at 4:45.
By suzika
35 or so. It was a pitiful year but it was also very windy and threatening to rain (and did sprinkle a bit) all evening.
By Kittie
Well over 200 kids, and by the end of our night we had around 450 people total show up!
By monstermash
The door bell rang twice with a total of about five kids. As we were having a party we were kind of glad about it being quiet, less rushing around answering doors and getting ready at the same time. In saying that it was quite strange that there were so few. We never get 100+ but usually about 50. A few too many cotton wool kids these days if you ask me. Where's the fun for kids now???
By SuperSonic
i got somewhere between 100-120 it went up this year (I must thank Ryan for my display wouldn't have had amazing patterns t o get the kids going) but my HU GE display had alot to do with it. I had 150 treats and didnt bother to count'em I just started eating them :D.
By stormqueen29
My daughter and I counted a grand total of 4 TOTR's including her.

Only about a dozen houses were giving candy, it was really sad.

Good news is, we got up wicked early on Sunday and hit all the 50% of candy sales!

Gale
By mesmark
stormqueen29 wrote:Good news is, we got up wicked early on Sunday and hit all the 50% of candy sales!
:lol: Awesome!

no candy sales here so Ijust buy way more than I'm going to give out and enjoy! :D

We had 67 kids come to our party. We have a little trick-or-treat line at the end of the party, so ... 67
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Since I live out in the country, I only got 6 kids, that seems to be down from previous years.
By purple1worm
We must have gotten over 250. There's a lot of kids in the neighborhood. Good turn out considering it was really windy and rainy.