Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Paperjane9
Crystal wrote:how sad is it that the picture of the kitten with the owie.. made me light headed?

Im such a light weight when it comes to that sort of stuff
I'm sorry, I know it's an ugly pic,I was afraid it would upset someone and I apologize that it had to be you. I am just so proud of him...he has bounced back and is doing so good and I guess that I felt like the pic spoke more than words. When I found him, I took a few mins to compose myself and came back out with two garbage bags because I was so sure he was dead. And you would never know it now~he truly is a miracle.
By Chewy
Our Lab / Husky cross Casey (otherwise known as the "chewer" at 10 weeks:

And, at about a month ago at 10 months...

Yes, she's a ball of energy... the good news is we have a 6 year old here who's has the same condition. :)
By Kittie
Are you sure that is crossed with a husky? Sure like like a pure lab to me!
By Chewy
Kittie wrote:Are you sure that is crossed with a husky? Sure like like a pure lab to me!
Well, no. We know her mom is a registered chocolate lab (a Canadian / North American one). Her dad was supposedly 1/4 husky & 3/4 english chocolate lab (shorter & thicker). But, the part of her that isnt lab is hotly debated.

Ive been accused of her being an american pit bull twice now, which is silly if you ask me. Her eyes & ears betray her as something other than lab.

The vet's best guess was that she was "mostly" lab & whatever she was crossed with wasnt an especially large breed - she's quite small for a dog that's mostly lab & very powerful. He thought that it's possible that it could be husky - but that it could also be any number of other breeds too.

It doesnt really matter though, she's a sweetie & part of our family now & she doesnt know she's a dog anyway!

:)
By Kittie
Yeah I don't see husky in her at all. And I stare at two of them all day long. . hehehe

She is beautiful though!