Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By sodajazz
I just nearly got hit with some tumble weed... :?

hasn't it gone quiet... feel a bit lonely now......rocking gently backwards and forwards........ safe in the knowledge... halloween in 345 days :?
By mesmark
Yes, yes the echo from the pin drop can be deafening at times...

Maybe it's the build up to Thanks Giving. ?

Or the post Halloween blues. :(

I check in religiously. I'm dying to see the 2005 galleries (although I may have already seen most of the pictures.)
By Kittie
I may be new, but I check this site every time I check the fourms for the Guild I belong to in Ultima Online. :)
By Jaxter
yah it has gotten really quiet i cheack the upcomming pumpkin section 2 times a day its boring that nobody ever post any ideas.
By matspud
Still around. Check in almost every day just to see what others are up to. Carved my last pumpkin yesterday thanks to Mr JP. and my son has taken it into school today as part of his project. Apart from that just getting geared up for Christmas. Almost the end of November and nothing done yet. Oh dear its going to be a busy few weeks.
By Mush-Mo
I still check in two or three times a day. It is rather slow around here, but I refuse to let the forum go dead! I'm hoping in June or July it will pick-up a little again, maybe people will be looking to carve watermelons! (June or July is usually when I start looking for my pumpkin stencils, gotta plan early ya' know.)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm still here! Of course, I kinda have to be. It's my job. 8)

I'm glad to see that some hardcore folks are still sticking around. Now we know which of you are the biggest fans of Halloween, stencils, and holiday decor.

I'm sure things will start to pick up in the summer. I plan to really push the watermelon carving thing with the addition of several summer themed designs.

Melon carving is something all pumpkin fans should try. You don't see nearly as many melon-lanterns as you do carved pumpkins. So they really get a lot of attention at any summer gathering.
By Kittie
We own a Deli here and Watermelon carvings are a nice addition when people order Deli Trays!

We did make a boat one year and it was cool

By Flak
I think I'm definitely gonna try melon carving this...er, next year rather.
By Wedge
A few years ago I saw one kinda like your boat but it was a whale and the fruit was inside. They just cut a little mouth and eyes and used a toothpick with th little plastic fuzzies on the end as the blow hole. The tale curved back over the top where the mast for your sail is. Very cute idea. It seems the the simlpest things always go over great with the crowds.
By sodajazz
I plan to really push the watermelon carving thing with the addition of several summer themed designs.
will they be more traditional stencils like the kind on other sites
or unique creations....that your famed for.......... i think birthday themed (with a zombie twist ) stencils would be cool... they can be carved all year round 8)
By kittehkat
I'm still here, but wrapping up my classes right now, so only once every week or two. I love melon carving, by the way... I did one for last Halloween, and it was pretty cool. I don't know which is better: the easy gutting, or being able to eat it as you make it. :wink:
By Flak
Wow, it's been totally silent the last few days. I think we need just a general chat for the offseason(s) to stimulate things.
By Mush-Mo
I think with that other holiday (LOL) coming up people are probably are busy getting ready. I've noticed that most of my groups/forums are quite during the winter holiday season.