Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Hottie McNaughty
None of mine are really Halloween related but I have several pieces. All my work is done by Ricky Lahourcade at Lucky Devil in Seattle, WA.

My Alice piece. It started out as just the Cheshire Cat for years and we recently added the rest:

And before any color was added:

Anthony and Pussyfoot, my favorite cartoon of all time:

A burlesque tribute tattoo on my right calf:

And the logo of my Production Company, Jet City Burlesque on my left calf:
By SaneInsideInsanity
Love them all especially Alice....That had been my favortie book forever. I've been looking for a copy from 1930 or earlier in the double bound edition for years lol....no i will not use erbay or abebooks.com for this one....they ahve more meaning after you dig through hundreds of shelves and finally find it...much more fulfiling....also my fav smell...anyway...Im getting eat me and drink me the bakes and bottles one behind each ear eventually.....and I've looked at a few scenes from the original illustration Ive been working on making a scene out of.....
Great tattoo....hmm i still don;t seem to have posted a pic of mine yet ...i should remedy that
By SaneInsideInsanity
Ah ha there...it's an akwards angle i know but have you ever tried to take a pic of your back while alone before...:P
By minion_of_the_pumpkin
CombichristGirl wrote:lol wink u mean this one?
and then this one(i cant find the one of this where i added the little grim reaper to the top)
love them especially the cat i envy you lol jk