Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Jessi
I just read in the paper that three 13 year olds (too old for trick-or-treating) approached a 17 year old who was passing out candy at his house and took his entire bowl. The older boy chased him down and got the bowl back. One of the 13 year olds came back to the house and stabbed the older boy in the chest in front of little kids! He has had surgery and his wounds aren't comsidered life threatening, but good lord! Stabbing someone over candy?!? I can't wait to see what restrictions are put on trick-or-treating next year in Virginia Beach.
By mesmark
Yeah, what a mess it has turned into in some places. This article does sound like the man was targeted for some reason, but still horrible.

Where I grew up you can no longer trick or treat. Kids go to the mall and get candy from store clerks going store to store. At least so was the case 5 years ago.

It's safer and good business for the mall. I heard the candy is a bit lower grade though.
By Downright Creepy
sometimes people forget the true meaning of Halloween and how fun and innocent it can be. It's too bad kids like this have to ruin it for all the other trick or treaters. Society is decaying and it's starting with our kids. :?