Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Batgirl
I present to you......... ZOMBIE BABY!

Took this picture in the car on the way home and loved how it came out. :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yikes, that picture is freaky! Where'd you score that little demon spawn?
By nosferatu
I like the head.....my wife likes the bag.

Now there's a surprise!!!
By SaneInsideInsanity
awesmoe...mine is a stone gargoyle...just a little one he had a chip in him so i got him for 5 bucks instead of 30...i still havn;t found the chip :D
By nosferatu
...i still havn;t found the chip
........it's on his shoulder! Doesn't like being called cheap as that isn't his name. :D
By Dredge
That is seriously creepy. Where did you get him?
By matspud
Thats REALLY freaky. I don't think I would be brave enough to give him a home. ( Yes I have watched too many maovies where the doll did it :roll: )
By Sind3315
Not only is that an awesome prop, but that is the BEST picture!!! I'd hang that puppy on my wall!!! :lol:
By Raven
That is so freaky! While I would love to have something like that I just know I would constantly be staring at it wondering if it just moved by itself. Every sound I heard at night I would just know it was that thing coming to get me. Seriously.

The only new decoration I purchased this year was a water globe with a skull with a spider on its head inside. Instead of snow it has little black bats. I found it at Target. Other than that Im just buying pumpkins!
By Cheef
i know i saw these zombie babies at Spirit when i was there a couple of weeks ago. they wanted a LOT of money for them. I like to make my own stuff so i passed. but i was considering going to their day after sale when everything is 50% off and seeing if there was still one there.
By Crystal
OMG that thing is freeking awesome. Id love that to put in my sisters bathroom at 3 am. She loves zombies but I think tht would freak her the heck out! haha I ned to do that and set up a video camera
By Raven
Crystal wrote:OMG that thing is freeking awesome. Id love that to put in my sisters bathroom at 3 am. She loves zombies but I think tht would freak her the heck out! haha I ned to do that and set up a video camera
Have it peeking out from behind the shower curtain... how evil. :) Make sure and let us see the video!
By SaneInsideInsanity
hhahahaha that would rock