Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By CorpseBride
...I am wondering if I should even get a membership this year....I think it would just make me more sad that I am missing Halloween :( I would see all the great new stencils that I wouldnt be able to make :( Or have on display :( Oh what to do..... Maybe I should go for the 2 stencil membership. If moving wasn't so damn expensive I would totally go for it. 1500 dollars for a uhaul truck!!!!!! Doesn't leave alot of extra money with christmas around the corner....

boo-urns.

Ha ha, sorry all for my rant....I am thinking through my fingers.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I might be coming up with a freebie pattern soon, that might interest you actually.... I can say no more at this time.... :lipssealed:
By GUS
ow's about a leetle sneaky peaky?! :wink:
By Crystal
aww that sucks. I hate to move and when it messes with your holiday thats all the worse.
By CorpseBride
*sniff....I know. And everyone that knows me knows (haha) that Halloween is MY holiday. It is the time of year where I just shine. I just love every single little thing about it.
By CorpseBride
So I just bit the bullet and signed up anyway. Once I saw the charity I just had to contribute. Now that I have a child of my own I understand that much more the importance of that sort of charity. Sure I did before, but now with a mothers love...it is just that much more heartbreaking. Kudos to you Ryan for supporting them, and doing something for others. So nice to see.
By GUS
..yeah it's not until you have a child of your own that you realise what a selfish wee$hite you've been (all of us, esp blokes) turns you around somewhat! :lol:

..may I pop in an early suggestion for next year though? (with a personal interest) ..Brain injury rehabilitation, since I had my first head injury (aged 17 ..half of my life ago) if you are lucky you like me & get better you can get a job! ..unfortunately as a result of all my subsesquent head injuries I've lost every job since in part due to not having a visible affliction (believe me I'M incredibly lucky) ...if people can't see it they forget it (which to a degree is what you want, however they forget to the point that there's never any form of allowance for your crud memory)! :roll: :lol: ..which inevitably trips you up!