Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Tkaraoke
I found this at Spirits the day after Halloween. It was 50% off the original price and I thought it was so awesome I giggled all the way to the cash register...

Now *THAT'S* what I call a candy bowl! ROFLMAO! :D :D :D
By Kittie
That is pretty darn sweet!
By Mister_JP
I saw that before Halloween at a Spirit Halloween store, but it was killer expensive. They had matching mugs and plates too. I still think 50% off their original prices may still be a bit pricey... at least for the whole set. One or 2 pieces would be cool, though.
By rosesrunred
I like that, good deal, i should stop by halloween adventure store here this week for some deals.
By Tkaraoke
According to one of the ladies working there, this was actually separate from the punch bowl/cup service set that they were offering. It looked exactly like the punch bowl but she assured me it was a candy bowl. I was like...uhhhh....ok!

The original price on the bowl was $29.99 and I ended up getting it for $14.99. It's actually ceramic so I thought because of that, and the sheer creepiness of it, made it worth buying!
:D

BTW: I did love the punch bowl/cup set but I don't do any Halloween entertaining so I felt it would be a waste of money if I bought it.
By Nikki
I saw that at the Spirit store as well but I didn't go for the dya after Halloween sale. :oops: