Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
I got a box from purple1worm in Quebec today! She put so many amazing goodies inside- I tried to get a picture of everything!
I got the cutest wooden fall sign
skeleton and pumpkin window clings
Hocus Pocus window gel clings, chocolate witches
Halloween argyle socks, an adorable black light up pumpkin
a skull infinity scarf (I LOVE THESE COLORS!)
skeleton garland, Binx Hocus Pocus earrings and necklace set
and SO MANY cool snacks! One of my favorite parts of our international gift exchange is the neat and different SNACKS! So many chocolates and gummies and Hickory sticks, dill pickle chips, treats and neat things!
I am so thrilled! Thank you so much!! This is amazing! Happy Halloween!!! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:
staticfurball, mesmark liked this
Check out this cool stuff from my ZP gift swap 👻

So many cool things! I really love the Grim Reaper towel and the voodoo doll keychain, but it’s all awesome!

My kids got all excited about the Harry Potter pez dispenser, Haunted drink cup, and haunted Canadian stamps. 👻🎃

We split most of the candies, but I forgot to mention the peanut butter cups 🤣

Thanks so much Donna Destruction!
I got a great box from Zombie last year. I know they were posted on the FB page but now that I've figured out how to post pics I am adding them here. Really cool skull who's eyes light up red, awesome selection of Scottish sweets ( the coconut one was my fave), a couple of ceramic pumpkins and a light up lantern.Image

A wooden mermaid skeleton, a cool card another pumpkin and a lovely little candle holder for a tealight.