Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
So my family has decided to put our name in for the decoration contest and we've decided to go with a pirate ship theme.

We'd like to build like a 27 foot 1 dimensional pirate ship on the front of our house/porch, and what I'm picturing just doesn't seem doable and I've told them this( I have a grand imagination).

So, if anyone has some pictures of a pirate ship being built on the front of a house, somewhat 1 dimensional with a few hatches and cannon holes, post em' here.

As for being costing too much and what not, it's not rlly a problem, so any and all extravagant ideas are welcome, but try to keep it within the realm of possibilities before halloween=P
Thanks guys-
By Liderc
Very nice=P I found pictures of "the Black Pearl" and they are what I'm looking for but I'm trying to tone down the details so it's actually possible to do.

BTW, your avatar, got that pattern anywhere? got one HUGE pumpkin I wanted to carve that face on it instead of a regular pattern.
By mesmark
Liderc wrote:Very nice=P I found pictures of "the Black Pearl" and they are what I'm looking for but I'm trying to tone down the details so it's actually possible to do.

BTW, your avatar, got that pattern anywhere? got one HUGE pumpkin I wanted to carve that face on it instead of a regular pattern.
Ryan has said he doesn't mind us making stencils from his characters but since it was his design to begin with I haven't given out what I made. I imagine it's OK but lket me run it by him and then I'll post the stencil I made.
By CanadianCarver
mesmark wrote:Ryan has said he doesn't mind us making stencils from his characters but since it was his design to begin with I haven't given out what I made. I imagine it's OK but lket me run it by him and then I'll post the stencil I made.

If Ryan is ok with it, I would love a copy of this stencil mesmark!

Thanks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Of all the mascots this site has had over the past 5 years, that guy (Revenge of the ZP) is probably most suited for a pattern. I'll post an "official" one in the Grinning Jacks section for all of you to use. :D
By CanadianCarver
Thanks a lot Ryan! It will definately be on my carve list this year!
By Dadja
I did a pirate themed party two years ago and also put a ship in my yard. What I did was just using a wooden skeleton and just put boards on it, to make it seems as if a ship had crashed through the wall... Here's a pic:

On the inside I had put some candles so could see light through the window...
By Liderc
Very nice Dadja, and thanks Ryan appreciate the legit pattern.