Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
I just wanted to thank Lala for the generous gift box she put together. The entire family found something they really enjoyed. My favorite was the two-headed skeleton. My kids especially loved the candy and we all enjoyed the random body parts. It was thoughtful and fun!

It was also nice to hear from the person who we met and took pics of our kids a few years ago before we moved to Portland.
Thanks!
Oh yay! I did struggle on what to get you, but I think I did okay. I also got myself a two headed skeleton because I had to. There are some Idaho themed treats in the water bottle, I love that it lights up. Hahaha. I knew the kids would love the candy too.
computerrepair liked this
It IS insane! Those stunning illustrations, the magnet, the absolutely kick ass zombie sign with me as a zombie, were all created by the incredibly talented static furball. Unbelievable :love: :jack_o_lantern:

Thanks so much for posting the pics Amandap80!
Yay my package arrived ! And I was having a day. I had surgery on Thursday and I was cranky. But my roommate didn’t tell me I had a package and I guess it arrived hours ago. Grr. Anyway thank you so much Purple1worm! I love everything! The box with candy (we’re saving it to eat on Halloween ), the pillow and the earrings are my faves!

That I’ve lived my entire life without coffee crisp is sad. I need all the coffee crisp.
I got my package from Chewy today.
👻🎶👻🎶👻🎶👻🎶👻🎶👻

Check out this cool stuff

World’s Scariest Places magazine, some candies, awesome homemade ZP decals, and this cool SA thing 🎃

I have never seen one of these before but according to the package it’s a versatile thingy ... with a cool Halloween design 👻

I gave a few of the options a go ...

and

and

and

🎃👍
Thank you so much Chewy!
Last edited by mesmark on Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.