Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By reignman40
I scan mine after I print them. As others have said I have had numerous times where I need to shrink or enlarge a pattern based on whatever pumpkins I manage to find each year.

S.A.M I absolutely love that binder. I love the ZP mascots idea. They all look so cool and unique. Great idea.
By matspud
CanadianCarver wrote: I cannot see how to save the actual full pattern, unless you scan them after you print them.
You got it :D
By katieme
Is there any other way to save them? I don't have a scanner.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The patterns used to be available in a downloadable form. But I've had a lot of problems with people stealing the files, altering them (removing my logo and website address) and redistributing them on their own websites or eBay. Passing my work off as their own.

I decided that having them available only on the website would prevent this type of thing. Hope that makes sense and that you're still able to enjoy the patterns in the meantime. Memberships last until the end of the year, so feel free to print out as many as you like. More to come!
By belli
katieme wrote:Is there any other way to save them? I don't have a scanner.
If you don't have a scanner, just print them off like Ryan suggested and put together a binder like Tkaraoke and others have done. If you haven't checked out the Sickening Store yet, Ryan has a ZP themed binder for sale with this year's logo on it. Too cute...err...gruesome :D

http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/store.php

Just keep a master copy of each pattern and then run copies as needed.
By katieme
Thanks for the answers guys. I can understand the need for security. I guess I'll just have to hit the copy shop to get it blown up.