Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By CorpseBride
I know right! I can just imagine what this place will be like about a week before Halloween.

As for lists...do you mean carving lists?
By reignman40
I've already carved 5 foam 'kins. Got 1 more I know what I'm carving and not sure on the massive Michael's one I have.

I am waiting to see what ZP comes up with over the next couple weeks before I start trying to decide what patterns I'm using for real pumpkins.
By Tkaraoke
Yuppers! I usually start making my list and checking it twice! LOL

So far I've got:

Zombie Pumpkins:

Sandy Gause
Ninja Turtle

Jammin' Pumpkins:

Bat Flight
Marvin The Martian
By balsak40
Just finished the crimson ghost and now am working on the headless horseman (Heads up).

All foam of course! :wink:
By sodajazz
I can never make a list from Zombie stencils, because just when think I've got it sorted Ryan goes and throws another stencil out :lol:

Every year I carve more and more :D
By CanadianCarver
I agree. Just when you finally have your list complete, another "must carve" stencil comes out!

Dustin
By Tkaraoke
I'd like to carve 10 real pumpkins this year so normally I like to reserve 2/3 of those spots for patterns I've ben wanting to carve all year. Gotta save that last 1/3 for those new patterns that spring up at the last second.
By Dadja
CanadianCarver wrote:I agree. Just when you finally have your list complete, another "must carve" stencil comes out!

Dustin
Same here... Plus I usually carve as many new stenils as I can... So i don't make my list until three days before Halloween...
By CorpseBride
I usually don't make a list because it always changes anyway. So on the day I decide to carve I just surf through my stencil book and carve whichever one catches my eye.

So far this year I have carved:

Beetlejuice
The Crow
Freddy Kreuger
Stubbs The Zombie
Horton

I think I am going to stick with the movie theme I had going and to Michael Myers and possibly Chucky....we'll see what happens when my carving finger itches again...probably tomorrow! ha ha!
By Liderc
Honestly I think I'm going to wait until the day before halloween. Last year I carved like 5 days before and had 2 go bad the day before, they were still usable but not perfect( I'm a perfectionist freak). So just going to have to wait it out and carve all 4-6 ( I only carve real) the day before halloween and day of. It'll be good because they'll be fresh and I wont run into a problem with a new pattern coming out.
By Cheef
first, im totally guilty of being a seasonal poster here. i do check it from time to time through out the year, but theres not much going on. i will strive to be more regular during the "off season"

As far as pumpkins. I havent picked out any so far except Sandt Gauze and Horton. I will end up doing probably 10 - 12 ZP's when its all sid and done and try not to get too attached until i see everything Ryan is putting up..
By GUS
too many stencils ..not enough pumpkins!

done...

1. Nemo ...(for my daughter) ..that was a curse actually easiest pattern biggest pain!

2. Eye of the Beholder

3. Patchmaster (my first)

4. Frankensteins Monster (zp)

5. Oogie Boogie

6. Vengeance.

7. Cat got your tongue

8. Jack "Happy" (nighmare b4 xmas) on a lovely white pumpkin

9. ..................

...Gotta do..

Sandy Gauze

Wormfood

Chucky

Skull & Torches

Creature reacher

.....++++++++++

hmmmmm better order more pumpkins from the states :roll: (this'll be carton no 3)
Last edited by GUS on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By belli
My list is growing:

Plan to carve:
ZP's
1. Cat Got Your Tongue?
2. Sandy Guaze
3. Elvis Presley
4. Michael Myers (2007)
5. The Crow
6. Captain Barbossa
7. Skull and Torches

ZP's in the running
8. Mumble
9. The Thing
10. The Guy
11. Elvira

Non-ZP in the running
12. Charlie Brown
13. Linus
14. Lucy
15. Snoopy

Have alread carved on foam:
1. Corpse Bride (for my sister)
2. Dolls (my own pattern)
3. Dallas Cowboys (for my mom)
4. John Wayne (for my sister's boyfriend)

My list will probably change a bit as new patterns are added each week.
By CanadianCarver
belli,
How many pumpkins are you carving this year? You have a total of 15 "to carve" and "in the running patterns". Just curious what the list would have to be narrowed down to.