Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
Love the pics! That's what it has been looking like in the mornings here with all the mist. Especially love the dew on the spider webs. Here though it's the temperature of the surface of the sun around noon... :sad:
By Ash
Those are some nice lookin pumpkins DeadKing!

Do you have any tips on how to grow such a fine specimen, I've tried growing some in the past, and havn't had much success :jack_o_lantern:
By DeadKing
zombombie wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:58 pm
Really nice pics Deadking!

That last shot looks like something's about to come out of that field...
It is water tank :-D and this is my garden acctually. Few rows of corn are here to protect pumpkins and other veggies from strong winds and storms that we have in summer.
Raven wrote:Love the pics! That's what it has been looking like in the mornings here with all the mist. Especially love the dew on the spider webs. Here though it's the temperature of the surface of the sun around noon... :sad:
Ty. The daylight temps are still high here too, but the mornings are at least ok.
By DeadKing
Ash wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:27 pm
Those are some nice lookin pumpkins DeadKing!

Do you have any tips on how to grow such a fine specimen, I've tried growing some in the past, and havn't had much success :jack_o_lantern:
Thanks.
You may look at this topic viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13027 for some answers, feel free to ask if you have more questions.
By OrangeOrb
The photos are gorgeous. I especially like the spider webs. There’s a way you’re supposed to be able to spray a web with a fixative to stiffen it then slide a piece of paper behind it to attach it, but I’ve never been to do it.
By Raven
OrangeOrb wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:27 am
The photos are gorgeous. I especially like the spider webs. There’s a way you’re supposed to be able to spray a web with a fixative to stiffen it then slide a piece of paper behind it to attach it, but I’ve never been to do it.
I did this a few years ago. I purchased some black card stock paper, it's thicker than regular paper. I then sprayed the paper with a spray adhesive, put it behind the web and just slowly moved the paper forward through the web. I then decided to see if I could color the web so I sprayed it with Rustolium brand spray paint, I tried Krylon first, but the paint was a bit too watery. The spray adhesive will dry after awhile on the paper.

Bravo020 liked this