Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By DeadKing
I agree, but it seems most people are now on social medias, which I do not prefer. For me personally they can never replace quality forums. :orange_heart:
By Raven
I prefer the forum as well. Facebook is about the only social media I use even though I have accounts with all the other big ones. I'm too old for all this technology the kids these days use. :lol:
By Mayor of Haddonfield
I agree. I’ve been checking in every day for new posts, but rarely see anything. Hopefully some of the regulars from years past will start checking in.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
For my part - some urgent personal and family matters have required my attention for the past few weeks. So bear with me if there's a slow start this year, without the usual hype building. But once things to get going, I plan to focus on the important things, like a steady flow of new pumpkin patterns, as well as quick communication. We got this. :ghost:
By zombombie
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:46 am
For my part - some urgent personal and family matters have required my attention for the past few weeks. So bear with me if there's a slow start this year, without the usual hype building. But once things to get going, I plan to focus on the important things, like a steady flow of new pumpkin patterns, as well as quick communication. We got this. :ghost:
Hope everything's ok patch master!
By matspud
Most of you know I love my fb account but I think it is not as good a place as forums such as this to chat to like-minded friends. I think social media can get a bit overwhelming especially when some places I like have thousands of members and I just feel swamped. I love looking but struggle to comment. Here is one of my "safe places" :grin: :love: :grin:
Nightwatchman liked this
By S.A.M
It is so very quiet and I guess we're all partly to blame :grin: It's kind of a self perpetuating problem, the less forum chatter there is then there is less to engage with so more people don't post :confounded: I've been so busy lately that I don't even have time for social media and as such I think I've noticed myself missing this place more and more, especially now that the season has started to change, cool chilly longer nights and fresh cold mornings always brings Halloween and Zombie Pumpkins to mind :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

I reckon it'll pick up as we get closer :thumbsup: I'm gonna try harder to post and not lurk. I hope everyone is okay and life has been treating you well :)
By BrookR1
I check frequently. But I, um, don't know what to say. I've been carving my butt off getting ready for a big season. Trying new display lights (lasers!) and just honing my carving skills. I've only been doing this for a few years, so I feel like I have tons to learn still.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm ready to pick up the pace with the chat here! But it may be true that people aren't chatting on forums as much these days. Or using social sites and services in general. Maybe it's because we have active lives, especially at this time of year. If you're not posting online because you're busy working on your Halloween projects, I'd say that's a good thing! :jack_o_lantern:
By Lala
I’m here! I am so excited for Halloween