Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
Tomorrow is the big day!! I have to say, I'm a bit sad it's here already. I have one pumpkin left to carve and will be trick or treating with my 4 year old nephew. Oh, and getting my teeth cleaned that afternoon. Who the hell goes to the dentist on Halloween?! Apparently, I do. :fangs:

What is everyone else doing on the best holiday ever?
By OhTheHorror36
Raven wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:17 pm
Tomorrow is the big day!! I have to say, I'm a bit sad it's here already. I have one pumpkin left to carve and will be trick or treating with my 4 year old nephew. Oh, and getting my teeth cleaned that afternoon. Who the hell goes to the dentist on Halloween?! Apparently, I do. :fangs:

What is everyone else doing on the best holiday ever?
I have the day off so I will be at home carving pumpkins in the afternoon and once the sun sets, dinner and the Halloween franchise while I hand out candy to any kids that come around. Lately it's been less and less every year....that and I live in an apartment complex so I guess I get it, but still.

And yeah, who does decide to go to the dentist on Halloween? Haha! Gotta make sure that your teeth are ready for all that candy I suppose. :ghost:
By S.A.M
Happy Halloween to you all! :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :skull:

I was up to witness the sunrise on this glorious day, unfortunately I'm on the sidelines for most of the festivities :sad: I've only managed to carve two grinning jacks and my garden won't be decorated at all this year. I'm not long out of hospital recovering from an operation to remove my appendix & under orders not to undertake any strenuous activities until fully healed, getting the stitches removed soon :grin: Such rotten timing.

So yeah Halloween 2018 is going to be a very different one to what I'm used to, so for me I've got a day of music, movies, satanic rituals and games planned, all horror or Halloween related :jack_o_lantern: I'm kind of relishing having a Halloween off to be honest!

Hope you all have a wonderfully wicked day, I'm already looking forward to next year Skull and Crossbones :skull: :jack_o_lantern:
By pagemaster1993
Happy Halloween to all my fellow Minions! I'm staying home, and watching FXX's Tree House Of Horrors marathon.
By monstermash
Happy Halloween my lovely ZP minions! I've just be sprung from the grave in time for the big day.
A relaxing day of carving and answering the door for me. Some terrifying treats, maybe roast rabid bat and mummy's scorpion pie.
The usual ritual sacrifices of course. At some point ill be summoning a demon using S.A.M's old appendix and a Ouija board.
Have a fantastic day everybody! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:
S.A.M liked this
By sloaner
I booked off this afternoon. So if it stops raining I'm going to start to set things up after lunch.
By shaft28
Happy Halloween everyone! Finally got carving in the last two days and knocked out about 10 - we kept it mostly jacks this year. With rain subsiding at 5pm we expect close to 400 kids to come by. I'll post pics soon.

Have fun tonight!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
It's hard for me to stop creating and doing all the other duties for Zombie Pumpkins, but time is up! The day is here. Time to step away from the computer, light my pumpkins, and put on my costume. I look forward to filling my trick-or-treat bag with lots of naughty children to eat later. I'll be back when the candle flames have flickered out, and I promise I will share my stories and photos, as well as comment on all of yours. Halloween 365!
Dutch minion, amandap80 liked this
By Zee
Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween! We had about 50 kids here—a bunch were making Pumpkin requests for next year. :shock:
By vibhandaka
Happy Halloween!!! I carved a few grinning jacks, made some chili, and watched scary movies. :ghost: Only had 1 group of 4 kids come by. :cry:
By Ajax
Was hectic at my place. Alot of family comes over to see the pumpkins. Had less kids then usual due to some rain around 7 pm but still a solid 50. My kids passed out treats sometimes twice to the same kids ( there only 3 and 4) we still have lots leftover. This is day 1 until next Halloween :raisehands: .