Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
nosferatu wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:05 am
They look fantastic Raven. Enjoy your travels, whereabouts are you visiting?
Thanks! Tattoo number 11 coming soon!

As for places visited (not in order);

Argostoli, Greece
Athens, Greece
Mykonos, Greece
Santorini, Greece
Barcelona, Spain
Tarragona, Spain
Cannes, France
Paris, France
Dubrovnik, Croatia (MY FAVORITE!)
Florence, Italy
Pisa, Italy
Naples, Italy
Rome, Italy
Venice, Italy (second favorite)
Kotor, Montenegro
And the highlight, Boise, Idaho!

I was gone from May 1st. to May 31st. I've been home 6 days now and I'm still tired, or possibly just lazy. :thinking:
By Raven
Newest, pic taken the day after getting. I know my husband is really, really hoping I stop getting design ideas. This came after swearing I would never get another hip/thigh tattoo because for some reason that area hurt like crazy on the Halloween tat... yeah, this one is on my other leg on my thigh. :lol:

By SuperSonic
Well. Session two went well to say the least.

HOWEVER

Session 3...... oh man does this look A M A Z I N G

Bit of an awful picture (it's healed, so I should PROBABLY take a better one now) :oops:

BUT ALAS. Feast yer eyes!

Another 3 hours in the chair. And I'm slowly getting better at handling the pain of these. Not that I wasn't before. However the line work on this one hurt A LOT!

Hopefully it's no more than another 2 sessions. MY WALLET HURTY A LOT!

But it looks bad***!
By SuperSonic

Session 4 is done. Finished. Feast your eyes on this ghoulish tattoo!

Not done yet. But I will be booking another session soon!
amandap80 liked this
By SuperSonic
So. I finally have finished my sleeve!

After 3 years of juggling schedules between me and my artist. On September 17th I finally managed (within pandemic rules of course) to get a day where I could connect with my artist and just got it done! If I recall it was just under 4 hours?

BEHOLD!

I am of course very happy with it! Now all I need to do is get the original art signed by my artist and Ryan and hang it on my wall with pride :fangs:
amandap80 liked this
By chuckwagon
Coulda sworn I posted this in the tattoo thread a few years ago when I had it done, but I guess not... ANYWAY, here's my tattoo I have on my left chest. I did the overall layout design myself, and just used the "Face of the Minions" image, and did the "Zombie Pumpkins" and "Minions" in a font I found online, called 'Frankenstein'. I can take better pics, but I need to take my shirt off.... I usually get money for that :lol:

SuperSonic liked this