Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By SuperSonic
I realized. That I have not yet seen a dedicated thread for tattoos of our members!

Some of the members have seen this already. But I wanted to share it here as well!

My (soon to be) three tattoos!

My Rogue One tattoo

My Super Sonic Tattoo

And now.... MY ZP! INSPIRED TAT!

Share them all!
Last edited by SuperSonic on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperSonic, your Rogue One and Super Sonic tattoos are great. The composition and shading is really nicely done. Some creative arrangements of elements, like Sonic with the Chaos Emeralds and Sega font.

But that Patch Master design... OH MY GOURD! :surprised: :surprised: :surprised:

I'm biased, but I love the composition of things in this! It's so dynamic. From the bats in the distance, to the pumpkins rolling into the foreground. The Patch Master scarecrow looks just as he should, with the curly, floppy hat, the straw sticking out, the long gnarly fingers, the long tattered coat with patches. And now I've decided... it's considered canon that he wears a crow skull on his hat! :cool:

And you better believe I recognize all the familiar grinning jacks in the group. I'm honored, my man. And look, Oogie's boys are even lurking in there. Yes, I think the Patch master would be friends with them. :grin: Is the same tattoo artist inking this piece? If so, it should look great. Can't wait to see the final product.

Also can't wait to see everyone else's tattoos. I think we've shared some before, but go ahead and share again, or share your latest and greatest. I've been sending out Minion Mission rewards for tattoo lately, so now would be a good time to remind me if you have any ZP tatts.
amandap80, SuperSonic liked this
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:17 am
But that Patch Master design... OH MY GOURD! :surprised: :surprised: :surprised:

I'm biased, but I love the composition of things in this! It's so dynamic. From the bats in the distance, to the pumpkins rolling into the foreground. The Patch Master scarecrow looks just as he should, with the curly, floppy hat, the straw sticking out, the long gnarly fingers, the long tattered coat with patches. And now I've decided... it's considered canon that he wears a crow skull on his hat! :cool:

And you better believe I recognize all the familiar grinning jacks in the group. I'm honored, my man. And look, Oogie's boys are even lurking in there. Yes, I think the Patch master would be friends with them. :grin: Is the same tattoo artist inking this piece? If so, it should look great. Can't wait to see the final product.

Also can't wait to see everyone else's tattoos. I think we've shared some before, but go ahead and share again, or share your latest and greatest. I've been sending out Minion Mission rewards for tattoo lately, so now would be a good time to remind me if you have any ZP tatts.
I want to only quote relevant bits of information, BUT IT'S ALL RELEVANT!

You bet it's the same artist! He designed both the Rogue One and ZP! Tat from small refference photos I gave him.

I designed (with a little help from the team who did the comics) the Super Sonic one. Alex (my artist) helped with the placement of the emeralds so that they would all be noticable.

"Surprised weren't you? I knew you would be."

I love that my artist made something cannon in ZP! lore. Rest assured I shall let him know when I see him for the piece tomorrow night!

Minion Points for this though? 👀

I've been wanting that Face of the Minions patch for a while!
By pagemaster1993
I hope to someday have the courage to just get a tattoo. I really want to get Michael's Thorn Tattoo.
By SuperSonic
ZP! pic posted! It still needs color so it's not done yet!
By Raven
I'll probably never have any really elaborate tattoo's because I like to draw my own. Plus, I'm kinda weird about tat's in the first place. I love them, but I don't want anything really detailed on myself, and I have a limited number of places that I will get one. Those places are quickly running out.

I've been wanting a Halloween themed tat for a long time now and today did this sketch. It's a work in progress as I'm still not sure what to do with the bottom of the tree and I'm not sure about the size ratio either. I want the pumpkin to be front and center which is why it's bigger than probably looks right. I'm no great artist so all that I do have are pretty simple. I'll get pictures of them all up soon... or at least the most recent ones I have. Plus some color and shading for this one and hopefully an actual tattoo soon.

SuperSonic liked this
By Skellington0327
I have 30 tattoos so I’m just going to show a few of my favorites.

My newest one which is a winged cat, a Great White shark, Black Panther as Simba drawing, mermaid scales beneath my skin, Captain Phasma and Wonder Woman.

My other tattoos are all Disney, Marvel or Star Wars related as well.
BrookR1 - Woah... much respect to your endurance! I've never received a tattoo, so I can only imagine how sore and worn down you'd get after so many hours of being buzzed and stabbed by those needles. That colorful design is very classic though, I can see many elements of traditional nautical styles.

zombombie - I know you have some impressive ink, but that Medusa has to be among the best. It's amazing what tattoo artists can do these days. It looks like a painting! Is it based on a particular artist's rendition of the famous gorgon of myth? Looks familiar.

Raven - Tattoos are very personal, and everyone has their guidelines for what works for them. I've seen some people who have a lot of tattoos, but they're all in the same style, like simple ink drawings. It's cool to see that much cohesion, like the whole body canvas was planned ahead of time, even if the tattoos are done over time. Did your sketch posted here before a reality?

Skellington0327 - From what I can see, the tattoos you chose would be among my favorites too. Some creative and really fun designs going on. You wear your interests on your sleeve, quite literally. Did Disney already own Marvel and Star Wars when you got those tatts? If Disney buys great white sharks and mermaids, they'll have quite a monopoly on your body.

SuperSonic - Do you have any more photos of your Patch Master tattoo? Or is it pretty much looking the same as the last image you shared?
By Raven
I've been waiting till I had an actual Halloween themed tattoo to post any of my others. There are quite a few places I won't get a tattoo, and I'm in to more simple designs which is really good since I draw/design my own these days. I won't bother posting my first 3, they are probably older than some of you here, pretty faded. My brother who is 10 years older than me was a tattoo artist for awhile, so before I was even 18 I had him tattoo a purple dragon on my leg near my ankle, simply because it was cool. I don't regret it, and love it simply because my brother did it. I have a tribal band with a small red rose around my other ankle, and a tribal-ish butterfly right in the upper middle of my back. That is the only one I am thinking of either covering up or fixing the design somehow. I was young back then and tattoo's were just a cool thing to me, no other reason.

So, fast forward to where I got a few more meaningful pieces.

The first two are symbolic of my marriage. I know, I know, don't put your partner's name on you, and I didn't, but close enough. We have been together 22 years, and in two days married for 13. We had double connecting hearts on pretty much everything at our wedding which I incorporated into an infinity symbol and the word love. On my back I have our wedding date in Roman Numerals, because I didn't think anything of the fact I was getting married on April 20th... 4/20. I really don't need a 4/20 tattoo on me so the Roman numerals made it a bit less obvious. It was only as I was walking towards the area we got married in that I heard my brother in law giggle and say something about it being 4/20. It was a bit too late to cancel. Oh well. The phrase underneath is "I love you, more" in French. Both my husband and I speak it and it's something we constantly say back and forth to each other. I know, makes me want to barf too. :razz: I will tell you all one thing to be cautious of. Google translate did not correctly translate "I love you more" from English to French. If you are going to get a foreign language tattood on you, make sure it's correct! Mine is correct.

Next comes a tribute to My Marley. A lot of you have seen his pictures on Facebook and on here dressed for Halloween. Sadly, we lost him in January 2017. He passed away in my arms with the help of our Vet, in our home. This is his actual paw print that I had stamped long before we even knew he was sick. This tat holds the most meaning to me. It is on my back shoulder.

I have an obsession with all things moon, stars, galaxy, ect. I had the moon and stars first, then later on added the quote which is from the poem "The Old Astronomer" by Sarah Williams. It is my favorite line ever. This is on the inside of my right arm.

On the other arm I have the constellation Scorpio, which is my sign, on a watercolor background. I am not into all the astrology stuff predicting my future or telling me the kind of person I am, but it's galaxy themed!

That same day I had the word "love" tattood on the side of my middle finger. I do NOT recommend a tattoo on the side of your finger. Most. Pain. Ever.

And now for the newest, just a few days old. I started with just a solid black tree and one mascot pumpkin. I kept drawing and adding things and I'm glad I did. This is still a bit swollen and irritated since it's so new. It's on the side of my hip, big enough that it wraps around a little so it's hard to get a picture of the entire thing. It was the second most painful. Any weird looking lines, shapes or placement is all on me since I drew the entire thing.

And this will be my next, probably on my other hip. It will be done sometime in June since I will be in Europe all of May. I have others in mind as well, but I'm running out of places I am willing to put a tattoo.

They are not the most amazing tattoos ever, but I like them, and that's all that matters. :wink: