Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
My swap partner was BrookR1, who went above and beyond for two absolutely beautiful items that I simply adore and a very sweet card!

The vintage style cat mug is stunning! I am so excited to use it for a pumpkin coffee!

Words cannot describe the awesomeness of this Department 56 vampire candle holder! The googly eyes wiggle around, and it even has earrings!

Everything is so amazing - thank you so, SO much!

Augustus even says thank you for the neat box!

:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:
Whoa, those are super cool items! So unique! I love the look of vintage Halloween art, so that cat mug is superb. And that candle holder, with the earrings... :lol: what a fun conversation piece. See, this is what's so fun about a gift swap, you get memorable items that you'll always remember.

(thanks for starting this gift photos and chat thread, by the way, Amanda) :thumbsup:
amandap80 liked this
An unexpected gift arrived today from Amanda!

She wrote a very nice letter and treated me and my family to an assortment of goodies. Thanks for thinking of the kids! It would be difficult to open a package without something for them to munch on or play with. Two PEZ dispensers so the kids don't fight over them.

And thanks for the pumpkin seeds. Amanda did some stalking/research and found out that I tried my hand at pumpkins for the first time. I harvested 4 smallish ones and 1 medium sized pumpkin. The seeds she gave me a pack of Rouge Uif D'Etampes pumpkin seeds. I have no idea what they will do, but I'm excited to try.

Thank you Amanda!

George is cleaning up while his sister is in the bathroom. She quickly found the candy and dove right in.

amandap80, DeadKing liked this
I glad everything made it there ok! I was hoping the kiddos would get some enjoyment too :)
You sent such wonderful goodies, I hope my little box of paraphernalia wasn't too random. I enjoyed our gift swap! Happy Halloween to you and your family! I hope the seeds sprout :grin:
Thanks Amanda. I forgot to say that I loved the wrapping and presentation of the box...and digging around and finding spiders placed throughout the box. It was just as fun opening the box as it was receiving the gifts.

Happy Halloween Amanda!
amandap80 liked this
I received my box from purple1worm this weekend. Thanks so much for all the special treats! We love it all, but the hand painted picture was definitely the favorite. The light up skull was a hit as well! My daughter was already wearing the skeleton gloves last night. The painted coffin is very cool, and the coasters have already been put to good use! Happy Halloween!!

amandap80, staticfurball, purple1worm and 1 others liked this
Very cool Canadiancarver!! Good job Purpleworm :D Can't wait to see what goodies await me as well and hope my swap partner enjoys theirs as well :jack_o_lantern:
I really enjoyed opening my box. My swap partner was CanadianCarver. Thanks so much for all the goodies. I liked the packaging as well. The 1st thing I saw when I opened the box was this wonderful day of the dead scarf! Love it!
Items were cleverly wrapped in tissue, spider webs or some awesome black gauze . I'll be sure to reuse it all.
Next wrapped in gauze was this cool ex-ray in a frame! :love:
I already found a place for it!
Next these interesting skelly LED candles and wak-a- paks. Self-inflating ballons (I've never seen theses before). :cool:
Then an assortment of other cool stuff. Some fright tape, a skelly ice cube tray, some ecto minis,a door cover and a coffin full of goodies!
Thanks again! I loved my box! :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :fangs: :skull:
My swap partner unfortunately did not work out last year. Ryan was kind enough to follow up and send me some goodies to make up for it!! I love it all, but especially the book and cat figure. My boyfriend loves the super posable skeleton. Thanks again Patchmaster!
BrookR1 liked this