Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
We had a great turn out, neighbor uses a clicker (engineer) - 380 kids! This beats our biggest year by over 100 in 4 years at this house. We have a super into it neighborhood, just 3 blocks away they get buses and 1500-2000 kids.
But we get all the locals and word is our that we and next door give full sized candy bars.
Weather was great so we were able to sit out front and talk with neighbor's and families...was a blast.

As always the carves were the center of attention (ok 5 and under obsesses with the blow up googlie eyed pumpkin) but the pumpkins were quite the topic. In particular Gene Wilder Willy Wonka, Vader, Mario and Chase from Paw Patrol.

Hope everyone had a blast, would love to hear how your nights went.

Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween!
Yeah my night went well too.
We never have a lot of trick or treaters here, I live in kind of a Halloween dead spot.
But we make it a great night with horror movies, some tales from the crypt episodes (a tradition :D ), and creepy snacks!
Happy Halloween!

We had a great year! The party was a success. I thought we were going to have a bad turn out but it was pretty much on pace with other years. The guests have really leveled up their costumes and range of ideas, not as many witches and vampires this year. More handmade costumes and more people thinking about costume accessories and details. So, I was pretty happy about that.

Thanks ZP community for another wonderful Halloween! :)=
My Neighbour and I joined forces again this year to do a larger display at the end of our section of our complex this year, she enlisted a few of her own minions to help as well. Very good night, it had bucketed overnight and during the day, but held off for the TOT crowd.

We were very happy with how it looked & I think we're both already scheming for next year.

Link to a video walkthrough follows.

https://youtu.be/LwRstcB3s-E

And some photos...

Purple1worm, see anything familiar? :shock:

You can actually see a bit of the digital projection in this one...

Ill post part two shortly...
We had an average turnout of around 200. We carved 46 pumpkins which were a huge hit. There was a photographer from a local weekly paper that came out, so we'll see if any of the carves make it in Thursday's paper. Weather was pretty much perfect. Now I just need to get rid of all the pumpkins.
Our turn out was pretty good. But a bit less than previous years. It was a little cooler.
Chewy wrote: Purple1worm, see anything familiar? :shock:
Glad it came in handy!
Chewy, I'm so jealous of your decorations! Everything looks amazing!

We only had about 20 kids... Actually, we had more neighbours come over to see our pumpkins than we had trick-or-treaters! :lol:

Starting the countdown til next year.