Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Well, in an ironic twist, the organizer appears to have received his first. LOL. Thank you to purple1worm for a really awesome box of surprises... photos to come shortly.

:thumbsup:
Ok, so, here goes the start of the photos of what I got in the mail from Purlple1worm. I do have to say, there's a fair bit of hand made awesomeness, which is especially appreciated. Thank you so much!

The opening

Cute card & the skeleton guardians

Now this, will come in handy!

Custom decorated box... Which now sits proudly on my desk at work.

What's in the box you say? Stay tuned. :frank:
I received my box from staticfurball. Thanks so much, there was some great stuff in there. Here are the pictures.

Opening the box:

The card:

A peek inside (my daughter scooped up that stuffed head immediately):

The contents:

I love the handmade items, especially the painted wooden box:

and it was full of treats:

Thanks again Staticfurball!
Staticfurball, that is an awesome package!

And yay! Another user of MES Cards :)=

I've been pretty busy this year and also felt like I wouldn't have been able to put together much of a Halloween package, but looking at the boxes so far, I wish I had thrown my name down :(

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has sent out :)=
Part Two of what Chewy got from purple1worm....

What was inside the box, i stress was, because, even though im not supposed to be eating pretty much anything i like anymore, Ive um, *strayed* from my diet a bit. LOL

A scent-sational candle...

A stuffy, that, strangely enough, the dog and cat are both crazy attracted to. The cat's knocked it off the table a couple times, were the eager partner in crime, lab is waiting for it. I always knew they worked together in the kitchen, but, this is the first time ive actually seen them cooperating. Its creepy.

More goodies

More to come... muahaha... yes, more!

:lol:
Just got my package today from Mistress_of_halloween! So many amazing/thoughtful gifts. :thumbsup:

The snazziest mug I've ever received

Once my husband gets home I'll never see these ever again

Check out this rad little fella!

All the halloween loot!

Many thanks Mistress_of_halloween! This was so much fun. Looking forward to participating next year! :thumbsup:
I have officially sent mine out today.

Here's what I got in mine:

A very nice card:

Skeleton Gloves:

Random assortment of Novelty Items:

Candy:

Those Frooties happen to be one of my favorite candies.

A creepy skull:

With a weird message on the back:

Why would I need to wash it?...

Anyway. Some little Pumpkins:

These go great with this:

What a cool door hanger.

Also got one of these:

Now I'll have to find a carve that would work perfect for this. Maybe Zero.

Speaking about The Nightmare Before Christmas. Here comes the best thing in the whole package...:

These are so freaking cool! So cool that I don't know what to do with them. I don't know if I want to leave them in the box or take them out and play with them. So can you help me out? What would you do if you received these? Would you leave them mint or would you use them for your next Game Night?

Anyway, thank you so much amandap80! I wish I could have gotten more cool stuff.
I am so glad it all made it there! I stalked your post history like a creeper for gift ideas...hence the frooties and oogie boogie cup. :lol: