Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
So

Staticfurball, purple1worm, Mistress_of_Halloween and Hottie,

Technical problems. Your PMs with details of your partners are stuck in my outbox. Not sure why they didnt send. Dont see any way to kick them out manually.

Im hoping patch master can help, hopefully there's some sort of a sent mail quota on the PM side that he can alter for me, or some other magic.

In the meantime, if you guys want to send me real email addresses, I can send there later today (if the PMs dont go through).

Thanks
Chewy wrote:Technical problems. Your PMs with details of your partners are stuck in my outbox. Not sure why they didnt send.
I think this just might be confusion caused by how this forum software names things. "Outbox" means that the message was sent and is waiting to be read. "Sent" means that it was opened by the recipient. So these folks probably just haven't checked their messages yet.

Outbox = Sent
Sent = Read

Confusing I know. I should see if I can hack my way into the code for the forum system to change the wording.
Man. I'm horrible. I had a unexpected ( and painful and depressing...) surgery last month and I just forgot about the swap. I see I missed the deadline. Unless anyone in the us needs a partner ???