Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By The Carver
My Halloween tattoo in progress. Was hoping to have it done by the holiday, but my guy has quite the waiting list. Hey, at least I got the Jack done in time. What do you all think? It was inspired slightly by Salis Imagebut I did have my guy change it up a bit. :lol:

Image Image Image Image Image Image
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The Silas carving looks good, and it's cool if your tattoo is even slightly inspired by that same style of classic jack o' lantern. Your ink is looking sweet! Owls are awesome. Owls on pumpkins are extra awesome. Owls on pumpkins with knives stuck in them are super extra awesome!
By The Carver
The knife has my Uncle's initials on it. He has his own patch that he runs every year. I've been working there since I was a kid. He has been gracious enough to give me all of my pumpkins at the family discount (free or almost so) so I thought it fitting to honor him for his contribution to my obsession. I've been a member here since 2006, so I also saw it fitting to honor your contribution as well. But I didn't want to completely rip off your art. Your patterns make people think I am a good artist, when it reality, I am just great at following a pattern. Happy Halloween all!
By shaft28
Love the tat, looks really nice.

Also...amen to this. People think I'm amazing even when I fess up I use patterns.
The Carver wrote: Your patterns make people think I am a good artist, when it reality, I am just great at following a pattern. Happy Halloween all!
By Mayor of Haddonfield
That's an incredible looking tattoo!
The Carver wrote: Your patterns make people think I am a good artist, when it reality, I am just great at following a pattern. Happy Halloween all!
I couldn't agree more with this statement. I get people asking me every year if I drew that free hand. All I'm doing is cutting out some pieces.
By purple1worm
Awesome tattoo! :D
The Carver wrote:Your patterns make people think I am a good artist, when it reality, I am just great at following a pattern.
I agree !
By The Carver
Finished last January, after LOTS of green! ImageImageImageReally hard to take photos of my leg!
By The Carver
I want to see! :)
purple1worm wrote:Looks great. I love owls and also have a tattoo of one. :love:
Thanks everyone. I have a good artist.