Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Mister_JP
After. I think I saw LotL about this time last year, but didn't get to the Sleestack pattern until almost Halloween day. It was one of those "Last minute, I've-Gotta-Do-It" patterns.
By Tkaraoke
I really got a kick out of that Sleestak pattern. I always thought they looked creepy and the hissing sound they made was the stuff of nightmares when I was a kid! LOL
This is for the person asking about the carved pumpkins at the end of the Roseanne Halloween episode. To the individual who said Pumpkin Masters, congrats as you are correct. We were pretty much the only game in town for that in the late 80’s and early 90’s. We had several carvers especially for custom orders, however , I was one of the individuals responsible for the Roseanne Pumpkins. :jack_o_lantern: Thank you for your interest. It’s really nice that people are still interested in them after all these years.
Tdj12172013 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:09 pm
This is for the person asking about the carved pumpkins at the end of the Roseanne Halloween episode. To the individual who said Pumpkin Masters, congrats as you are correct. We were pretty much the only game in town for that in the late 80’s and early 90’s. We had several carvers especially for custom orders, however , I was one of the individuals responsible for the Roseanne Pumpkins. :jack_o_lantern: Thank you for your interest. It’s really nice that people are still interested in them after all these years.
OMG - how amazing that you are here! This just popped up in my FB memories today. These episodes were always my favorite. It shaped my love for carving.