Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Sounds like everyone is having fun opening their packages. Whether you got a big thing, or lots of little things, it's just fun to get surprise items for Halloween, isn't it? Every gift I've gotten from a ZP member is displayed proudly somewhere in my home or office.  Just makes me smile because I think, "So and so gave me that."  Well, I usually remember who gave me what, I don't call you all "so and so" haha.  :P

monstermash - I like the Trick 'r Treat print you got from S.A.M.  I'd be jealous except I own that print too.  :D

S.A.M. - I AM jealous of the Sleepy Hollow box you got from monstermash.  So classy.  :thumbsup:

amandap80 - You got a lot of witchy things!  How fitting. Not that I think you're a witch, but I know you enjoy the theme.   :witch:

mesmark - Totally envious of that "Creature Feature" print by Byron Winton. That's a who's who of Halloween and horror.   :frank:

zombombie - You got lots of toys, you big kid.  Bet you had fun with that.  8)

paddy_babe - Ha! Lala got you that light sensor shrieking skull.  Yes, I got spooked by the squeaking mouse in my package last year. It's Halloween, everyone is entitled to one good scare.  :shock:

Hottie McNaughty - I don't know where to begin with your haul either. It's all so great. matspud is a great gift giver.  :wink:

chuckwagon - Geek culture heaven here, you and zombombie were a good match up!  I have the Halloween Legion book, great one!  :love:

matspud - Ooh, signed and personalized!  Excellent score.   :)

nosferatu - Regarding the goodies I sent you: I tried to go with a slight witch and pumpkin theme. Among the sweets, the caramel apple Twizzlers are admittedly a bit "unique" in taste, but I'm addicted to them and forcing them on everyone I know. Haha. Also, I gave you the Pez to show some southern Connecticut pride.  I live right near the Pez factory.  Ouija board mints - did you open the tin and look at the shape of the mints? Once you see it, you'll say, "Oh, obviously!  Brilliant."   I liked the metallic leaf effect on the skull candles. I know it's tempting to never burn them, but that's why I gave you 2.  

The ZP mug... sorry everyone, but it's a one of a kind. I wanted to send a special gift that was ZP specific, but not just any item that can be bought from my shop. So I designed a custom mug for Nosferatu, with a punny quote about coffee and tea.  The reason I probably won't be selling mugs - they're heavy (costly postage), they're breakable (more packing/padding materials and chance of having to replace/refund) and they're an awkard shape that doesn't fit nicely with any of the other items I sell.  Sorry to tease you all.  Maybe you can go visit Nos for a spot of tea or coffee... I doubt he's share the mug, but you can at least look at it. ;)

I'll post pics of the gifts I received next....
Hooray Hooray! My Package from paddy_babe arrived today!!!!!

I almost hugged the mailman

A sparkly sign! I love it!

Card and I can see...CANDY!!

Ghostie ice cubes! I am going to make a ton of these for Halloween!

oh my good gracious! CANDY! CANDY FEAST!

At this point I was so excited that I just started opening everything so here's a photo of all

dude Kirsty, more candy (I love candy) and a Pumpkin Skeleton BRIDE! IT's ME!!!! Slimer Chocolates!!! Tim Burton Playing Cards! Wind up TOYS!
Banners to make and hang! Glow in the dark skeletons! and a MUG!!! Eeeeeek and a bat necklace and a skeleton hand neckland and hair clip!

I can't wait to play with these!

the most preshie Frankie Snowglobe

yay! Thank you so much! I love it all! now, to hide all of this candy from my hubby! I am so spoiled!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Finally, here are the photos of the gift swap items I got from the generous Nosferatu. Nos - if you were at all worried about picking items for the patch master who might have everything, those fears were unfounded because you chose items that are more perfect than you may realize.

The unopened box. One issue with international shipping is that you have to declare the contents on the outside, but I didn't even read that because I wanted to be totally surprised.

Establishing an immediate theme of skeletons and pumpkins, I got these little friends. Classic style, they look right at home sitting on my shelves.

And some skulls, which are amazing little sculptures. I love realistic looking skulls. I saw the regular one first, then pulled the even crazier horned one out of the box. So cool.

I love sour candy, especially in two of my favorite sweet flavors, strawberry and sour apple. This kind of candy is good because you can't go crazy and eat it too fast. It will burn your tongue off with sourness. :P

Continuing the theme of perfect items... I was just reading about Dracula online, and all the different representations there have been in movies and other media. At that moment it dawned on me that I had never read Bram Stoker's original novel, and I vowed to get the book soon so I can read it. A few days later, this gift shows up! That's spooky. And this edition has a blank "design your own cover" which is perfect for the horror loving artist types.

Pumpkin lights! Love the brilliant orange/red color, and they're battery operated so I can display them anywhere. They'll make it into some of my Halloween photos, for sure.

An "Enter if you dare" sign which is certainly being hung up every year in a different spot. Halloween decor like this never fails.

Wow, check out this incredible skeleton apron. Perfect to protect my clothes while cooking in the kitchen, carving pumpkins, or having a barbecue (grilling RIBS, naturally). :lol:

Nos, what you didn't realize... I already own a potholder glove that matches the apron perfectly. C'mon, tell me these don't look like they were made to go together!

This thing makes a great decoration on it's own, but also has a hidden function. Who doesn't need a skeleton bottle opener!

Another epic kitchen implement, a skull sugar spoon. I know this is intended for stirring, but I love it so much, I want to eat all my meals with it! Just look at this thing. Great conversation piece when you meet someone for coffee.

Ok, so in this next photo, only the 2 items on the far left were part of the swap... the rest are from my kitchen collection. I just want to point out that I have quite a lot of spooky tools for the kitchen, so the skeletal spoon, bottle opener and apron fit right in. I love items that are both decorations but also have utility.

Here's a group shot of everything. Take note of the other little ornaments (forgot to take individual pics) - a pumpkin and bat made from a bell (hanging on the Dracula book). These will be perfect on my Christmas tree which is almost entirely Halloween themed.

Nos, you were far too generous, and know this patch master's tastes very well. Thank you so much! :D :D :D :D :D
Well, I never did receive anything from my swap partner, but I at least did get some awesome stuff from Mesmark, and Halloween Bride sent me this very fitting card. Thank you!

:thumbsup:

I've already bought some stuff for the swap next year, so we better be doing it. :P
I hope were doing it next year also! Ive missed it the last two years, so, consider this me officially putting my hand up *now*!
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Lala - You got some sweeeet goodies as well.  Don't let me near those Tim Buton playing cards, I might steal them. ;)
I think they are my favorite. They are amazing!
By Zee
Raven wrote:Well, I never did receive anything from my swap partner,
Awww that's a shame! :?

Really hoping to participate next year! I won't feel as guilty buying halloween related things for other people.
Raven wrote:Well, I never did receive anything from my swap partner, but I at least did get some awesome stuff from Mesmark, and Halloween Bride sent me this very fitting card. Thank you!
I was in that boat with last years swap as well, so I know how you feel... It was quite nice of HB to send those cards out though. Very thoughtful, and even more unexpected when I received mine. And for the record, I'm still super jealous of your foamboard mascots from Mark!! So much win, from such an artistic, and talented dude! :thumbsup:
By Lala
chuckwagon wrote:It was quite nice of HB to send those cards out though. Very thoughtful, and even more unexpected when I received mine.
Aw. I really wanted to send 1 to everyone so it was a process :-) I would have sent out more, but only had the addresses from the Swappers.

I'm sad that Raven didn't get hers :x