Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Lala
When you receive and photograph your package, please post your photos and commentary here so the sign up thread doesn't go crazy.

Happy Swapping!
I got this a few days ago, but didn't have much time to post anything about it.

It was loaded with super cool stuff:

Halloween Tissues?

Cheshire Lantern:

Someone knows I love Star Wars.

This is pretty cool.

I saved the best for last...

Dawn Of The Zombie Pumpkins! My photo doesn't do this any justice. I was super excited to find this at the bottom of the package.

Thank you so much MesMark.
Okay, that box of Halloween goodness is amazing, but I LOVE the Halloween tissues!! I would totally love something like, that because I'm weird.
Lala wrote:Okay, that box of Halloween goodness is amazing, but I LOVE the Halloween tissues!! I would totally love something like, that because I'm weird.
It's cool tissue! I got some in my package from Mes. I didn't want to even open it, but the tissue is even printed with Halloween images! I'll probably never use them.  :P
I'm glad the box arrived and there were no problems.
pagemaster1993 wrote:Someone knows I love Star Wars.
That ad just happened to be in the paper and I placed it nice and neat so the Star Wars ad would be right on top :frank:

The tissue ... I had ordered 2 boxes for my house and 1 box for the swap, quantity 3. Turned out that 1 order was for 5 boxes, so I got 15 boxes of tissue :shock:
I'm going to give out some boxes as prizes at my Halloween party :phantom:

I can't wait to see everyone else's boxes.

Happy Halloween, pagemaster!
I hate when that happens. I ordered something and thought I was only getting a dozen. It turned out to be a gross. Still have a lot of those, and try to give them away each year.
I love seeing these photos!!! Mine is ready to mail but I never get to the PO because I don't have a car during the car (hubby at work) so we're going to try tomorrow morning. I just can't wait for it to be opened!!! :P
monstermash wrote:I GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY FROM S.A.M!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fantastic, I'll post pics when I have time. Yay!!! :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
YAY! This is so fun!!! :thumbsup:
monstermash wrote:I GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY FROM S.A.M!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fantastic, I'll post pics when I have time. Yay!!! :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
YES MAN!!! That's Wicked! I'm so happy you have it and that Parcelforce managed to find you today :lol: It sounds like you're happy which is v. good :thumbsup: *sigh of relief* :lol:
By Lala
Mine left rainy Boise Idaho and is headed "across the pond" :D

I only had to list everything in alphabetical order, fill out 8 forms in triplicate, swear that I didn't include any perfume or nailpolish or bombs, figure out how each thing weighed, draw a diagram, and sign my name in blood.

At least they were friendly at the post office, because I was a little frazzled.

It should arrive in 6-10 days! yay! :thumbsup: