Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Hello!  

Here are the instructions to sign up for the Halloween themed swap.   Please copy and paste your answers and send them to me via PM.   All packages must go out by October 1st and anyone who signs up and doesn't send their swapee a package shall be cursed thoroughly by prematurely rotten 'kins this year! (and be banned from future swaps) The limit on this swap is $20 US but if you'd like to spend more, that's fine.   I will make matches and PM everyone by 9/10/14.  Remember if you don't have a plethora of Halloween stuff to send, you can do fall or autumn themed as well.   Happy swapping!

1. You name

2.  Your address

3. Do you have any allergies? (some people like to add candy and goodies and stuff)

4.  Are you willing to ship internationally?

Questionnaire received and signed up:

1.  Hottie McNaughty
2.  chuckwagon
3.  Raven
4.  pagemaster1993
5.  zombombie
6.  Zombie Pumpkins
7.  paddy_babe
8.  Lala
9.  vibhandaka
10.  Dredge
11.  Amandap80
12.  mesmark
13.  KILLER KLOWN
Last edited by Hottie McNaughty on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I've been so excited, that I took my GF out shopping with me when I was in NY this past weekend, and she helped pick out a bunch of stuff that I'm trying to figure out how to stuff in a box to send someone. Can't wait to find out who I'm partnered up with!! This is gonna be so fun! Great idea Hottie!!! Kudos to you for the suggestion!
Eeeeek also went shopping (well looking) tonight - I can't buy anything until I know who to buy for!! but I definitely saw lots of stuff!!!
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Ok, everyone is all matched up! I got all done and realized I had forgotten to put myself in there. Haha...oh well.
awwww. Well I will send you a goodie for setting it up!! :-)