Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By amandap80
Hey all, I'm ready! ZP membership purchased and pulling out the Halloween goodies! I am ready to rock out with my uh...gourd.... out. :lol:
By monstermash
Crazy it's been almost a year since Halloween. Nice to see you back Amanda, anything special planned for this year?
By amandap80
Thanks all! I am not sure what this Halloween holds. It has been a transitional period this year, with lots of home improvement/organizing/chaos. Last year the big project was the Watchers, and I am not sure if I have another project in me right now. There has been a 100+ degree heat index here, so I haven't gotten the project bug yet. My plan during the cool off this weekend is to assess and organize the Halloween arsenal, then form a plan of attack.
By SuperSonic
Welcome back!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ooh, lots of familiar faces are showing up lately. I love this time of year! Welcome back, Amanda. And don't feel pressure to top yourself, if you're not up for big builds. I'm sure you'll pull off another memorable Halloween this year, no matter what you do. And I know you'll keep us posted too! You better.