Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
Some of those costumes are really impressive! I like how Simon Pegg went as a zombie. :P

I wish I could transform my house into a haunted castle!
By matspud
I would LOVE to go to one of his Halloween parties - they are legendary in the UK. Don't care about the celebs - would just like to see the decorations :D
By monstermash
Do you think he specified that they had to do their own make up and not use a professional. Some of it looked a bit naff. :lol:
I liked Simon Pegg and loved Jimmy Carr.
I wouldn't mind a few of his gothic facades when he's finished with them.
By Raven
monstermash wrote:Do you think he specified that they had to do their own make up and not use a professional. Some of it looked a bit naff. :lol:
The picture of Kate Moss said her makeup was done professionally. I looked at it and thought "I could do better than that...". :wink:
By matspud
Raven wrote:
monstermash wrote:Do you think he specified that they had to do their own make up and not use a professional. Some of it looked a bit naff. :lol:
The picture of Kate Moss said her makeup was done professionally. I looked at it and thought "I could do better than that...". :wink:
I thought Kate and her partners' makeup was pretty bleh! Seen !OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs times better by our resident amateurs :-)
By nosferatu
I thought JR looked more like Liberace. All those millionaires, all those celebs and most of the costumes are just average.
By nosferatu
Raven wrote:
You could have easily!