Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By SuperSonic
I'm stuck. Seriously. I'm torn between the lesser of two evils.

Pattern choices.

I have 5 of my own personal pumpkins left. I have without a doubt chosen 2:

Patch Master.
V.I.P. # 5

However, I want to ask everyone who sees this post for their opinion

Should I use the remaining three in which of the followig ways?

1. Carve Undead Ted (using all 3 at once. Not doing him on one kin)

2. Carve 3 other patterns to hit more of an audience.

I have friends and family coming over to see them (and possibly the media. Not too sure on this yet). So I want to hit as many age groups as possible, without going overboard with patterns of things no one will recognize. I know all of them, this doesnt mean however that everyone who walks up to my door will.

I need to know by tomorrow afternoon. Thanks in advance.
By amandap80
To capture a wide audience, good ole' fashioned spooky pumpkins do the trick. Think ravens, ghosts, zombies, witches.
By SCAREcrow
I love the undead pattern and I didn't even use hands, so I can only imagine how much better it would be on 3 pumpkins!

However, with the attention of the media and capturing multiple audiences I would have to agree with Zombombie and carve 3 separate patterns.
By shaft28
I'd go for 3 different patterns. Now if you have a few foam kins, 1 big, 2 med, I'd do Ted so you have him annually.
By nosferatu
Have you seen this year's carving gallery? There is a pumpkin with all 3 jokers on one kin. I think that would look good as three separate ones. Maybe you could back project the bat signal onto the wall behind them?