Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By amandap80
That is super fine!
By nosferatu
Only if it had the ZP mascots on it instead. It is a tad understated other wise :shock:
By matspud
nosferatu wrote:Only if it had the ZP mascots on it instead. It is a tad understated other wise :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
True - it needs a contrasting patterned shirt to go with it :-)
By vibhandaka
The pumpkin suit is sweet!!! I'm in.
By Raven
That suit is so cool! We could set up a "fund me" site and take donations for it. It probably wouldn't take long to get enough cash to get him one. Of course, he would then feel obligated to wear it. After all, he wouldn't let down his biggest fans.

Not sure about the Morph Suits, they are rather form fitting. :P
By amandap80
How convenient, you can also buy pumpkin G-strings!
By nosferatu
Ha ha How cool is that! The pumpkin equivalent of Borat's mankini. Now that would be a minion challenge, walking around the city wearing one of those! :lol:
By amandap80
nosferatu wrote:Ha ha How cool is that! The pumpkin equivalent of Borat's mankini. Now that would be a minion challenge, walking around the city wearing one of those! :lol:
With the ZP logo painted on your chest. Or perhaps butt cheeks? I think that should be an immediate minion badge. You can sew it on in jail, if they will allow you a needle.
By Raven
nosferatu wrote:Ha ha How cool is that! The pumpkin equivalent of Borat's mankini. Now that would be a minion challenge, walking around the city wearing one of those! :lol:
You start, Nos, I'm sure everyone will follow.. :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Love that "Pumpking" suit. Blinding to the eyes, but I'd wear that around town for sure. The G-string... not so much. That might be blinding in a different way.