Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By amandap80
I have a fallen warrior. Last night, under the cover of darkness, heinous, heartless hooligans smashed my 100 pound beauty. :cry: I will not take this offense lightly - there will be blood.
By Kayo
do i need to call my sister she is in the Illanois area and vary good at in acting vengeance :wink:
By amandap80
I admit, tears have been shed. I am also filled with rage. Never enrage a woman with a credit card. Video surveillance on its way, and estimate for yard fence at 2pm today. All remaining pumpkins are being moved to the fenced back yard until the perimeter is secured. :x
By SuperSonic
I'm glad I havent seen this in my neck of the woods yet. Although my kins always stay in the backyard. Even on Halloween I check every 5 minutes or so for people who smash pumpkins.

THERE WILL BE VENGANCE FOR YOU!!!!!
By amandap80
I have also filed a police report - my local Sheriff says he is gonna patrol my street after dark close to Halloween. I am contemplating camo and a pellet gun.
By pagemaster1993
Terrible news, just plain terrible. I'd camouflage myself, use a pumpkin as bait, and when the perpetrator comes back give them a good swift kick in the hind parts.
By Euri
That's the most awful thing I've heard in a long while!! :x Smashing a pumpkin that size can't be deemed an 'accident' at all and it's no easy feat. That's trespassing at the very least. I've had my fill of hooligans in the neighborhood and was about to suggest a surveillance camera. I'm glad you're on it.

However the pellet gun and camo is a perfect addition. Go get 'em!
By amandap80
I will probably never know the perpetrators of this fiendish crime. However, I will be he proud owner of a locking fence Monday and the video surveillance will be delivered tomorrow. And a tommygun.
By nosferatu
Gutted for you as that is an amazing size. There are some horrible people around. I'm not an advocate generally of revenge as the law is always the best option. I do hope he or she gets caught and is prosecuted.
once had a problem where we used to live with a drunk youth who on his way home from the pub would like to pull up plants and shrubs from our front garden. One night I caught him at it and called the police ( they turned up roughly 19 hours later). In the meantime I followed him home and woke up his parents but they did nothing.

It only happened one more time though, a couple of days later not so much to do with his parents intervening but more likely the fact that I had shoved twigs of pyracantha in amongst the shrub foliage (a very thorny and sharp plant). The neighbours heard the screams. It must have really hurt too.Strangely it never happened again. It may also have something to do with the fact that the following day his beloved car was coincidentally smeared with dog excrement with a warning that next time the consequences would be far worse. Another amazing coincidence was that someone had also dug up his parents lawn with a pick axe. What are the odds? Such a shame as that was almost like a bowling green.

Anyway, gutted for you.
By matspud
amandap80 wrote:I have also filed a police report - my local Sheriff says he is gonna patrol my street after dark close to Halloween. I am contemplating camo and a pellet gun.
May I suggest a paintball gun instead of a pellet gun - less easy to hide a covering of paint :D